CHAPTER| six

Jungkook entered into his office as there a bunch of people waiting for him. All are his colleagues.
One of them are his close friends Lisa and her girlfriend Jennie. They saw him and gave a tight hug.
Lisa: Bunny congratulations fir marriage. Finally you are getting married.
Jennie: We are invited right.
Jk: Of course you are my friends. You both are invites for all rituals. And everything.
Jennie : So kook you both went to date?
Jk: Jennie it is an arrange marriage.
Jn: so what you don't like him?
Jk: When I said that? I mean. He is handsome also caring and lovely. So I agreed to marry him.
Lisa: Uh uh! Caring, lovely...... Love is flying in the air......
Jk: You both dumbheaded. Jungkook blushed.
Jn: oh oh! Jungkookie is blushing....
Jk: Hey you all don't have work. Go back.... I have work so leave me alone.
Lisa: Babé I am thinking about first night.
Jn: mee tooo....
Jk: Get out you all Get out...
All ran away from the cabin.
Jungkook sat down and took a sip of his iced matcha tea. He is happy that he is going to start a new life but also afraid about the journey as how it will go?

The day goes by taesing Jungkook , Taehyung and Jungkook meeting for 2 times, blushy Jungkook. All were feeling like a dream. Finally Jungkook is happy. The day ended. Taehyung came in front of Jungkook's cabin with smily face but he halted when the talks cane out from the cabin. The door was slight open he saw Jungkook and a girl talking. Jungkook is calm but that girl is talking like rude b!tch.

Jk: Eun-ha what do you? Huh? You snatch away Chinhae and now I am going to be happy you again came here now telling I am a slut, Which you are in real life .
Eun-ha: What? You dated Chinhae for money and now you are marrying Mr. Kim fir money.
Jk: oh really. If I am then why it is poking you? Huh? It is my life right you don't have to say anything.
Eun-ha: I cannot destroy someone's life.
Jk: I am sick of this shit Eun-ha. I am tired. Please let me live happily. Chinhae is now yours. Stay with him happily. But let me also live happily. Please I am tired... Please. I am begging you.
Jungkook fell on his knees in front of Eun-ha while crying and hiccuping.
Taehyung could see the smirk in Eun-ha's face.
Eun-ha: Oww poor Jungkookie. I am happy that I make you beg in front of me. How I want you to choke you to your grave you know. I hate you I hate you. Your happiness irritate me because you are gay. The first year when I became your friend I liked it because I thought you are straight. Then when you came out as gay. I started to hate you from that day. But I cannot just stay you alone. So I take Chinhae from you. Because I want you to be sad, all saying you mean word and never give you happiness. After break up I thought you will suiside but end up I am working under you. You don't even know how much I wanted to kill you and now you are going to get a rich Sugar daddy huh. How could you even get this with my presence. Huh. I will make sure to create situation that Mr. Kim will end this marriage himself. I promise you.
Tae : And you think I will let this happen? Both of them turned their head to door way to see an angry tiger aka Kim Taehyung.
Eun-ha panicked but to keep her cool she spoke out.
Eun-ha: Mr. Kim I m here to tlk with Jungkook. Just....
Tae: Shut up. You slutty bitch just shut up. You dared to insult my fiancé in his husband's office. You even made him cry how dare you.
Jungkook wasn't listening anything. He is feeling like he will get oanick attack anytime. Those past moment made him a patient of panick attack.
Jk: Buhoejungnim . . ...
Taehyung looked at him who is sitting and crying like like a baby. Those fluffy cheeks, nose tips and lips got red.
He ran toward him and hugged him.
Tae: Jungkook baby are you okay...
Jk: please take ne home I -I am not feeling w-well.
Taehyung nodded and took him in bridal style. Jungkook circled his arms around Taehyung's neck . They left Eun-ha there dumbfounded.

In the car. Jungkook is sitting in Taehyung lap while hugging him like a baby. Taehyung is stroking kook's hair while saying some soothing words.
Tae: Jungkook don't be afraid I will be always beside you.
Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at Taehyung like a baby.

Kook's nose tip and eyes are red looking so adorable

Kook's nose tip and eyes are red looking so adorable. Taehyung couldn't help but cooed over this big baby.
Jk: buhoejungnim ~ (cracked voice)
Tae: Yes Jungkook .
Jk:(sobbing with cracked voice) I am not a sl*t, not gold digger too. Please don't misunderstand me.
Tae: Jungkook I will never misunderstand you baby.
Jk: If you find anything wrong about me please don't misunderstood me. At first talk to me okay.
Tae : I will always. Promise.
Jk: okay by the way you can call me in that baby name. I like it.
Tae: (chuckled) oh you like when I call you baby .
Jk : I like when someone babysit me.
Tae: okay I will always babysit you and will call you in different types of Nick name. Okay. Jungkook nidded and again hugged Taehyung. Jungkook driffted to sleep until they reached to Jeon mansion.
Both of them are getting a new type of feeling which they never felt. Taehyung is happy with Jungkook. He is feeling a new type of attachment with him. What is this feeling? Is he falling for him or just little crushing? What is it? He doesn't know but he is happy with him and he will do anything to keep this happiness.

To be continued.......