CHAPTER | eighteen

Author pov ;
The trip ended . Taehyung came back home Jungkook. The first they entered Mr. Kim and Namjoon cane out with smily face.
Mrs. Kim and Jin were already there sitting on the couch.
Jungkook ran to Jin.
Jk : Jin Hyunggggg... He gugged Jin tightly, who hugged him back.
Nj: So brother how was the trip?
Tae : so beautiful and (whisper) sexy.
Namjoon laughed to hear his brother's naughtiness.

They went upstairs and freshen up. It is nighttime when all are sitting together while talking about random things .
Mr. Kim : Taehyung I have sone bad news for you.
Tae: what is it?
Mr. Kim : Jennie.
Taehyung got up from his seat.
Tae : Whattttt? Why is that Witch coming here?
Jungkook is like dumb listening everything like a doll, but didn't uttered a word.
Nj : Tae behave she is your blood.
Jk : Blood.
Tae: not my blood, my blood sucker, my cousin Kim Jennie who is a walking danger and badluck.
Jk: why ?
Tae: From chilhood she is a brat and never leave alone to breath happily. I thought that brot going to Florida and will never come back but that b!tch just coming back again... Shit up.
Mr. Kim : Her mother is also coming.
Tae: Can I go and live with My wife in penthouse for some days.
Jk : Hubby I wanna meet Jennie. I never met her. They also now my family. Please.
Tae : princess you will yourself tell me that let's elope somewhere.
Jk : ok let's see. Jungkook smiles.

Taehyung pov ;
Today that brat shit up, walking witch, all bad curse to her coming here. I swear to god if she tries to flirt with my princess I will show her a living hell.

The door bell ranged and the maid opned the door. I am stand-in here with Princess. And here they are Jennie, Her mother also her new girlfriend Lisa Manoban. They entered.

Jennie : Brother Tae..... She screamed and ran toward me. I started to panick. I was about to run but she junped on me.
Jn: Brother I missed you.
"I don't " I said. Jn : oww don't need to be shy I know you missed me. I love you Hyung. I cried everyday because I missed you.
"Shut up, there are others waiting for you. " I said with irritated face.
Jn : ow yes. Uncle, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung. She ran to them and hugged them one by one. This bitch.
Jn's mother : So Taehyung is he your husband?
She said with her judgemental tone which I don't like. It is just rubbish to talk with her.
"Yes he is my wife Kim Jungkook " I said putting my arms around kook's waist. He blushed a little bowed to Jennie's mom .
Jn's M : ow what his family background? Does he even have money? 
I was about to say but Jennie speak out.
Jn : You don't have any work with that mom. You came here because you forced me. Don't comment on others. You have came here just eat and stay don't speak.
Jennie's mom felt embarrassed and hung down her head.
I , for the first time felt proud about her.
Jennie and Lisa came toward us.
Jn : Hi brother in law I am Jennie Kim and she is my fiancé Lisa Manoban soon to be Kim.
Jk : Hi nice to meet you.
Jn : Nice to meet you too. You are so much beautiful. I never thought my unromantic will get this much beautiful boy in his life. He doesn't know about anything romantic.
Jennie just insulting me. Ahh! I will kill her .
Jk : Hahahahaha. You are too beautiful and funny.
Lisa : Not only funny but cute brat.
Jn: babyyyyy... She whined.
" Don't do it, you are looking like a monkey. " I said.
Jn : ow really grandpa. Thank you for the compliment.
" O know you will like it because you belong to them right. "
Jn : ow comeon. I am beautiful it is just you are old enough to see my beauty.
"Rotten potato. "
Jn : old okra .
"Bitch "
Jn : bastered.

Author pov ;
Tae and Jennie were continuously cursing each other. Jungkook and Lisa just listening to them. They looked at each other.
Jk : you took her to the room and I am taking him with me.
Lisa nodded. Jk hold Taehyung' hand and dragges him upstairs. Other hand Lisa took Jennie with her.

In room Jungkook came with Taehyung . He said down besise Kook while boiling in anger.
Tae : Why you bring me here. I wanted to kill her.
Jk : Okay later you will kill her. Okay.
Jungkook said as he sat down on Taehyung's lap who wrapped his long vainy arms around kook's waist .
Taehyung looked at Jungkook who looked at him back.
Taehyung hold Jungkook ass and gripped it tightly.
Jk : what are you doing?
Tae : Your ass provoks me to push you over this bed matress and fuck you like a slut...
Jk : hmmm (groaned) then do it. Fuck me like I am a slut of yours.
He whispered to Taehyung's ear.

And in a a moment they started to kiss each other passionately and started to take off each other's cloth....

Jungkook's face is pressed on bed, ass is up. Taehyung spanked Kook's ass for 10 time making it red.
Tae : Want me to spnk you more baby.
Jk : plz put is in Daddy... Ahhmmm.... Yes fuck.
Taehyung didn't let Kook finish as he entered the whole shaft in ane go made kook scream in bothe pai and pleasure .

The whole day goes bye skin slapping sound, groans, smacks, kiss sounds in Taekook room...

To be continued....