CHAPTER | fifteen

The 1 st day ;
[ Jungkook ]
I opened my eyes as it is already morning. I got up and saw my hubby is sleeping by hugging my waist. Ow he is looking so cute. Who will say that he is that much dominant. Whatever, I am happy that I am his wife. I leaned toward his face and removed the bang from his eyes. I cannot say in word but he is so handsome. How can be someone this much handsome. I consider myself as a lucky one, he belongs to me. I frees myself and went to open the curtain. The sun is over head now, because it is already 11 . For the first time I slept this long. I ran inside the bathroom. I stripped my T-shirt and shorts. After stripping clothes, I started the shower. The water flowed through my body. I love to shower because it gives me refreshment . I used baby body wash and baby shampoo with lavender fragrance. I love baby product. I shaved my whole body even though I am in born with less hair in my body. After shower I close the shower and came out by wrapping my body with a towel. (Whole body)
I saw Taehyung is already up looking like a whole polar bear with pout. Ow so cute.

He is still sleepy that he didn't looked at me

He is still sleepy that he didn't looked at me. If he looks then I will be sure under him and will get fucked hardly. An idea popped in my brain which is naughty.
"Hi honey " I said with a seductive voice as much as I can. He now looked at me. I can see his mouth went wide like he see something very unexpected thing.
I continue with my drama.
"Honey stop starring and go to fresh up ".
Tae: Baby are you trying to tempt me? His deep voice make me shiver. Which is also like turn on to me.
I nodded as no. The baby inside him died long time ago. Now he became a whole course daddy. Taehyung got up from me and walked toward me. He hold my waist placed a kiss on my collarbone. A breathy moan escape my mouth.
Tae: Baby wanna devour you with my cock. I want to make you feel heaven . Want to bury my Cock deep inside inside pink clenching hole. Want to hold your tiny cock with my big hand and wanna jerk it. I want to suck this nipple like milk sucking.... I want to see you star... Can I?

This dirty talks make me shiver in sensation. I can feel my erected nipple through the towel. The knot of towel already loosened just waiting to fall and Taehyung will pick me up and fuck like no tomorrow. This thought make me feel like slut, slut for his dick. But I have more surprise for him.
I controlled my breathy moans and shaky voice.
"Honey you can me later in the night but now I want to roam around the Bali. I promise the is only yours and I will be only yours. "
I winked at him. He smiled and gave a kiss on my lips.
Tae: okay baby. As you wish.
He said and went inside the bathroom. I smiled and wore  beautiful dress. From chilhood I like cross dressing. Tae forced me to bring all beautiful dresses. So I brought it with me. I looked at me in mirror. The dress is perfect.

My chest is little buffed do it made perfect clevage in the dress

My chest is little buffed do it made perfect clevage in the dress. I have tattoo and muscles but my body is a upper level feminine which caused other think me as girl.
The door opened behind me and all dressed Taehyung came out. He is wearing a blue shirt with silver trouser. He looked at me and smiled.
"Honey am I looking good? " I said. He smiled before placing a kiss on my lips.
Tae: Don't worry princess you are looking like an angel, a hot angel...
I smacked on his shoulder. He laughed. We hold our hands and left the vila for visiting places.
We visited 4to 5 places. I got hungry so Taehyung brought me here this xxx restaurant. It is not an expensive restaurant but the food is tasty. We paid the bill. Taehyung took me to the beach. We hold hand while walking at the edge of the sea.
A little girl is playing with sand. She made a beautiful castle. Taehyung looked over her and aproached to her. He helper her to make it. I know he loves babies and I wanna give him that happiness. I want to , I want to give him evry happiness because he deserve it. Tae looked at me and came to me Or better say I ran to him and hugged him. He spin me up high. I laughed. I love him. I love him so much I could die for him. He put me down and looked at me deeply. His ocean eyes, sharp nose the mole in his nose always make me admire him. He is perfect, so perfect.
Tae: What are you thinking princess?
"Thinking how lucky I am? For having you. "
Tae : Then I should also be thankful to God fir giving to me as life partner. A small lugh cracked from my lips.
We looked at each other  so deeply, so closely, he leaned, leaned and his those lips met mine. This is my Euphoria, he is my Euphoria. My love , my forever mon amour.

To be continued.......