CHAPTER | twelve

With the blow of air time passed . There are only 5 days left for Taehyung ad Jungkook's wedding. Today have came to Jeon house to meet his mumma. Taehyung also joined them. The trio are talking about many things like sports, cooking, Kook's childhood and other more things. Suddenly the door bell rang.
Mrs. Jeon: you both sit I will see.
Both nodded. Mrs. Jeon went to open the door .
Jk: who can be in this time?
Tae: someone who wants to spoil our moment with your mumma.
Jungkook pouted and nodded. Taehyung hugged Jungkook who put his head on Taehyung's shoulder while resting their back on couch.
Mrs.J: Jungkook see who came?
Jungkook and Taehyung turned around to see. Jungkook smily face went to pokar when he saw the people.

(Jungkook 's granny {mother's mother})

(Mrs.jeon.sister Irene )

(Irene daughter Sowon) Jk: you? (Cold) Granny: Jungkook your wedding is near you are my grandson why not I will come to bless you

Jk: you? (Cold)
Granny: Jungkook your wedding is near you are my grandson why not I will come to bless you.
Jk: You came that doesn't matter but why you bring this two women?
Irene : What do you mean by women Kook I am your aunty and she is your cousin.
Jk: Cousin who is jealous of mine happiness.
Sowon: Jungkook we were child . I have changed already. See I am here to have fun in your wedding.
Jk: You came here good news but don't try to ruin my happiness Sowon. Because we all know very well what you did in past.
Jungkook said and left to room.
Tae : Eomma don't worry I will talk.
Saying this Taehyung left by following Jungkook.
Sowon and Irene looked at each other and smirkes.

Jungkook ran to his room. He sat down on bed and strted crying. Taehyung also entered. He sat down beside Jungkook.
Tae: princess... (Soft voice)
Jungkook didn't looked. Huh! Princess turn around look at me.
Jungkook turn around and looked at Jungkook with puffy eyes, red nose looking extremely cute made Taehyung uwu.

Tae: what happened Princess? Tell me

Tae: what happened Princess? Tell me. Jungkook move toward Taehyung and sat down on his lap and hugged him like a baby.
Jk: I don't like them Hyungie. They are bwad~
Tae: why princess? Tell me . If you don't tell ne then how will I come to know.
Jk: After father's death we went to granny house to stay. But My aunty and sowon didn't liked it. They always misbehave with us. They badmouthing about us. Made us work like maiden. Granny saw everything but never said anything to them. One day granny gave me 10,000 ₩  as my birthday gift. Sowon didn't like it she tried to snatch it away . But I didn't agree with her so ahe pushed me from stairs. I fall but as Mumma saw it and hold ne. I got injured in my legs and arms. She did it intentionally just for money that time we leave that house and settled here  .
Jungkook explained everything and started sobbing. Taehyung's blood boiled.
Tae: princess they can do nothing okay. Because they thinks you live here but now you live with me.
Jungkook nodded and hugged him more tightly.
Tae: okay princess let's gowe have to fill your tummy.
Jk: Nuuuu ~ (jungkook whined)
Tae: uhu princess you have to listen I don't want you became sick before our wedding also we have many works in our wedding night. In this days you have to gain strength. (Smirkes)
Jk:(blushed) you pervert oldie.
Tae : (laughed) ow princess you are so cute .
Taehyung take hold on Jungkook's waist and took him in bridal style.
They left for downstairs. Granny and Mrs. J arw talking while Irene and Sowon are sitting and looking around the house . They didn't know that Jungkook have achieved this much success. They thought Jungkook and His family are going to stay in footpath but they are now 2 times richer from them. They could not think but feel jealous.
Irene : Sowon I want you to get married with Kim Taehyung. Do whatever is capable for you but made him yours.
Sn: Mom please I am not doing this. I did wrong when I was child. I tried to kill him for money. I always thought he is wrong but I was one who was wrong. I am now changed mom. I can see he is happy. I don't want to snatch away his happiness. I will get someone better in my life. Force cannot give you happiness but pain. And I will really enjoy Jungkook's and Taehyung's wedding. Darn it.
Sowon left to her room to change. Irene just gritted her teeth in anger.
The whole family sat down for dinner. Taehyung and Jungkook completed their dinner.
After dinner Jungkook rab toward refrigerator and open it to take a box of ice cream but suddenly he felt he got swinged up someone's shoulder by a strong arm. Kook knows very well who is it?
Jk: Yaah hyungie please.
Tae: No 1 week ago you caught cold so no ice cream before our wedding.
Taehyung started to walk by taking Jungkook over his shoulder who is now pouting in anger.
Jk: Mumma tell twhis mwan swomethwing..... ~ he sid cutely.
Tae: No one is going to tell me something princess.
Jk: meanie . Humph.... Put ne down.
Tae: No you are going like this.
Jk: yaahhhhh.....
Tae : Eomma we are going now. Okay.
Jk: Mumma I will miss you.
Mrs. J: We know very well that you will not so go with your husband.
Jk: You all are bwad..
All (except Irene) laughed Jungkook's cuteness. Taehyung and Jungkook left the house.
Irene : Why did Taehyung took Jungkook with him?
Mrs. J: after engagement Jungkook ia staying with Him .
Granny : I am happy for kook.
Mrs. J: I know we all are.
Sn: He deserves best.

All (except Irene) smiled and went to their room for sleep.

To be continue.......

He is looking handsome