CHAPTER | seven

Taehyung took Jungkook iside Jeon house. The first thing happened Jungkook mother met him with tensed look.
Mrs. Jeon : Tae bub what happened to Jungkook?
Tae : He got panick attack.
Mrs. Jeon : oh my god. Taehyung come let me take you to Jungkook's room.
Taehyung nodded. He followed Mrs. Jeon luke lost puppy. Mrs. Jeon opened the door and he entered. Mrs. Jeon went to down stairs. Taehyung looked around to see how need and clean the room is. The baby pink wallcolor tell him that Jungkook is find of pink color, the wall is hanging with Jungkook baby picture.

Jungkook hugged a pink teddy bear in his sleep

Jungkook hugged a pink teddy bear in his sleep. Taehyung smiled to see the baby behavior of Jungkook  he removed the hair from Kook's eyes. Tae looked at Jungkook's beautiful face.
How fragile, beautiful He (Jk) looks. How someone can betray him....
Taehyung left the room silently without disturbing his fiancé.

Taehyung came down stairs. Mrs Jeon looked at him and smiled.
Mrs. Jeon : Son please come.
Taehyung agreed with her and sat down on the couch in living room. Mrs. Jeon cane with two cups. One she gave to Taehyung and another one she made is for her.
Mrs. Jeon: It's a herbal tea Taehyung please take sip.
Taehyung nodded and took the first and it is really good.
Mrs. Jeon: Taehyung before marrying Jungkook you need to know about him something.
Tae: What is it?
Mrs. Jeon : Son, Jungkook is a sensitive boy. The first he got panick attach when he was 14 years old. His father died when he was 7 . After that we really spend our life like a sh!t. I took a job in a some restaurant as a chef as I have completed my master in Hotel management. Our financial situation got stable. Jungkook completed his study . I gave birth of Iseul that time. Everything went well . Jungkook's father have step brother, Jeon Jukyung. He was really helped us to built up in a new place . But as the day passed we understood that he is a real satan. He had eyes on Jungkook. When he was 14 that B***erd tried to r**e Jungkookie , that time I saved him. His uncle is in jail now. Jungkook became sensitive from that time.

Taehyung was listening everything with sad eyes. How can someone be this much animalistic. He thought he himself had suffered alot for his girlfriend cheating on him. But now he can understand that Jungkook had suffered alot than him. Mentally and physically both. Now he have made him mind he will never leave Jungkook side . Whatever will happen Taehyung will always with Kook.
Tae: Eomma you don't have to worry, thank you for believing me and sharing everything with me. I will always be with Jungkook. I promise.
Mrs. Jeon:(smiled) thank you son.
Taehyung smiled and hugged Mrs. Jeon. He talk for some little time and left Jeon house. He sat inside his car and started it. He promised that he will always keep Jungkooo happy and treat him like a princess. He will definitely.....

Days passed very fast, everything went normal. Eun-ha now works under Jung hoseok, a leader of another fashion design group. Jung hoseok is Taehyung's friend so he knows everything about Eun-ha. Jung-Hoseok now takes gret less in of Eun-ha. Taehyung also hired men to follow Eun-ha. What he is doing, with whom he is talking. Can better say that Tae started be having like a Mafia King who is taking revenge from her for hurting his queen.
Today is the engagement. Taehyung is beyond happy. All are invited for this engagement party. The whole Kim mansion is decorated beautifully. All are looking like a part of heaven.