✾✾

CHAPTER | two

Jungkook came to the fashion designing floor of Kim corporation

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jungkook came to the fashion designing floor of Kim corporation. He is the leader designer part or better say he is the main designer. All workers works under him. He have that beauty as a model and the calmness, intelligence as  leader of the the group. He always works professionally.
Jungkook enter and some girls and boys gathered to him.
Jk: Buhoejangnim have accepted for this idea. Start work on it. And I want all collection done around this week.
All: yes Mr. Jeon.
All started their work. A boy in his 20 came toward him. And started to speak.
?? : Kookie. I have a talk.
Jk: what is it Jiminaa?
Jm: Don't pretend Kookie. You know Eun-ha has been enlisted as a worker under you.
Jk: Hyung she was my best friend not now. She took my boyfriend obviously he was also a bastered. I don't wanna think about it. She is coming today. Let her take all files from my secretary and come I don't care.
Jm: Really!
Jk: Actually all problem is about this heart. (Pointing his heart) all time I told it, don't be so weak but never hear to me hyung never. Last night too I broke down in  tear . It is been 5 years still I am so weak in front of him. How pathetic right?
Jm: No Kookie it was their fault not yours. You loved Chinhae but he just choosed to cheat on you with Eun-ha. He is pathetic not you.
Jungkook smiled.
Jk: okay leave this go and lead them with the work I am going to café, I haven't eaten anything.
Jm: why?
Jk: Reason is mother. She just started about my marriage at the morning.
Jm: Aunty just want to see grandchildren nothing else.
Jk: Shut up Jiminaa.
Jimin smiled and left for the work. Jungkook straight went to café.

THE CAFÉ |
- the café of Kim Corporation

Jungkook entered into the café. The café is outside of the corporation. He ordered a big whole grain bread toppings with cabbage leaf, tomatoes, bacon, cheese and his favorite beef slices. Also he got a green juice. He sat down and started eating. When he was in halfway in eating his eyes fell on something which made a pang in his heart.
His ex Chinhae and ex best friend Eun-ha. They hugging each other. Chinhae gave a peck on his head nd left. Jungkook chuckled sadly. He complete his food. He cannot show some one he is sad. He is now adult. He have to move on.
He got up paid for the food and left.

FASHION DESIGN FLOOR |
- the officeroom

Jungkook entered as two girls came to him.
G1: Mr. Jeon new worker have arrived.
G2: she is willing to meet you.
Jk: hmm I am coming.
The girls left. Jungkook took a deep breath. He entered into his cabin.
Eun-ha was already sitting there. Jungkook went toward him and sat down in his seat. Eun-ha looked at Jungkook and she became shock.
Eun-ha: Jungkook.
Jk: Mrs. Choi please keep professional and private life apart. And I didn't give anyone rights to call me Jungkook.
Eun-ha: Sorry Mr. Jeon.
Jk: Okay I am not will talk about anything. My secretary will tell you everything.
Jk call his secretary. After 5minutes the secretary came inside.
Jk: Mia tell her all work. Also call Jimin. Tell him that I want to go for shopping. And cancel my all schedule.
Mia: Mr. Jeon you only have meeting with vogue magazine. They want you as a model.
Jk: when it is?
Mia: After 10 minutes.
Jk: Okay I will. Tell Jimin to meet me after the meeting. Okay .
Mia: Okay Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook got up Eun-ha too.
Jk: I hope you will not give me hard times and will work perfectly. Because if you does any mistake or play any type of trick you will be fired. Because I am the boss of this design floor. So keep it in your mind.
Jungkook soat those words nd left.
Eun-ha gritted ger teeth.
Eun-ha: Huh! I thought this bitch is dying for the break up but he became my boss. Huh. What he thinks about himself. I am better than him. I cannot let him stay happy. His every happiness I will snatch away just like Chinhae.

Jungkook completed his meeting then he went to shopping with Jimin. After doing everything he came back to home. He straight went to his room. As he  already did his dinner so he get freshen up and went to bed. Jungkook took the phone. After scrolling through some Facebook and Instagram he put the phone aside and driffted to sleep after switching the light off.

To be continue.....