CHAPTER | ten

As soon as Taehyung came to know where Jungkook's phone is. He didn't wasted time and left with Bogum and police force. The car stopped in front of luxury house. Bogum told his officers to  take position around the mansion. Taehyung and Bogum entered. The man of step uncle tried to stop them but they landed on floor unconsciously after beaten by Taehyung nd Bogum. They beat almost everyone. After some time two or theree men came from upstairs.
One of them startes to speak.
?? : welcome welcome the soon to be husband of my step nephew.
Taehyung widened his eyes in shock.
Tae: so you are his step uncle who tried to force on him.
Step uncle: oh you know already. Good. Yes I did and today I will again do this in front of yours eyes.
Tae: You have stay alive to do this, before touching my lover I will kill you.
Step uncle:(laughing) what you, you are just simple CEO, you can never bend ny one ha... Ahhhh  he couldn't finish his word as Taehyung shot his leg by Bogum's gun.
Tae: I don't like your voice. So I shoot you.
Step uncle: You maniac tell before shooting me.
Tae: Is there any type games are playing? No right why I will tell you.
Step uncle: You b**s**.....
Taehyung didn't take time he shot his head without wasting any time .
Bogum looked at the dead body then Taehyung. Bogum gulped down his own saliva.
Bogum : Buddy it was not in plan, why you kill him.
Tae: he dared to touch what is mine, he had to die in anyway. Now shut up come with me. We have to find my kook.
Bogum nodded and followed Taehyung.
They searched all room and finally in the basement he found Jungkook tied up in chair with unconscious health.
Taehyung ran to him.
Tae : Baby baby open your eyes baby. Shit Bogum what happened to him.
Bogum: I don't let's take him to hospital.
Taehyung agreed he took Jungkook up in bridal style and left for the hospital.

In hospital ;
Taehyung bring Jungkook to nearby Hospital. The doctor started to cheak up.
Tae: Doctor what happened?
D:Actually he is injected drug, it is a type turning someone on for sexual pleasure. He is now unconscious after 1 hour he will came back to his conscious and will ask for sexual pleasure which you have to give him or he will try to kill himself.
Tae:(with tearful eyes) what?
D: Yes it is a very powerful drug, that  why after taking the sexual tension goes in the high level and make anyone mad the partners body. It will stay for 12 hours. And moreover your fiancé is capable of pregnant.
Taehyung smiled.
The doctor thank the doctor and left the hospital. He drove the car to Kim mansion. When he entered all are waiting for him.
Mr. Kim: Taehyung what happened to Kook?
Tae: he is injected drug.
Mrs. Jeon: what?
Tae: Eomma I have to be with him and I have to do it. I think you can understand what I am saying.
Mrs. Jeon : Son He is now your fiancé. If it is necessary to save my baby. You have fullfull support of mine.
Tae: Thank you Eomma.
(Whispered to Namjoon) ,Namjoon hyung do you have c**d*ms.
Namjoon nodded. Taehyung told him to send in his room  . He took Jungkook to their shared room. After coming room he helped to undress Jungkook. He didn't look at him as though he is going to see everything but he don't wanna take chance . He made kook wear a loose shirt with boxer. He himself entered into the bathroom and took shower. He wrapped the towel around his torso. He came out of the bathroom, the first thing he saw Jungkook is standing in front him with hazy eyes.
Tae: Jungkook baby...
Jk: T-Taehyung where I am? Taehyung (d3p voice)
Tar: In our room bub.
Jungkook moved toward Taehyung with tipsy legs.
Jk: Hyung I don't know why b-but my body is burning. Please touch me. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and started to caresse it all over his own face. Taehyung closed his eyes.
Jungkook took Taehyung's mi***e finger inside his and started to suck it. Taehyung looked at the kook's doe eys which are half closed sucking his finger like he will die if he don't do it.
Tae: Baby I am sorry but I have to do it without your consent.
Taehyung picked Jungkook up on his shoulder. He gave a hard smack on kook's right a$$.
Jk: uhmmm~ Taeeee ~ again.
Taehyung eyes darkened when. He heard Jungkook asked for it again. He gave 2 to 4 smacks on both a$$.
Jk: ahh..... Uhm ~ taehyung is still wearing the towel. He torn off Jungkook's shirt and then boxer. Taehyung will lie if he doesn't like it. He is loving but with guilt. He looked at the Jungkook's body. Total white pale body, he have muscles but still he is looking like baby to him, those nipples are erracted for the touch of cold air. Those muscle of chest looking like boobs. In down the thick thighs and the average d**k making Jungkook looking like a bless . He is a bless of Taehyung which he gladly accepted. Taehyung attached his lips with Jungkook intertwining his hands with Jungkook's. Both are kissing each other passionately. The kiss strted to catch the heat. Tae bite Jungkook's bottom lip and glides his tongue inside the carven. He tasted whole mouth like a dessert. Taehyung pulled away but a sting of saliva is attched between them .
Jk: Ahhh Taehyung ..... Ahhh ~
Tae: Yes baby tell what do you wnt I will give you every pleasure you want. Everything.
Jk: Suck my nipples Hyungie.... They are burning.Jungkook crossed his arms that make a cleavage . Taehyung licked on those cleavage before holding one of nipple. He twisted it and circled it with finger .
Jk: Ahhmmmm ~ Hyungie...
Taehyung smiled he took on of the nipple inside his mouth and started to suck it like a baby. His tongue took the bud and gave some suck. He chew it slightly and sucked like no tomorrow. Taehyung pulled away and attached the another one. After doing the same with the another one he went down. He kissed Jungkook's belly button. He kissed and gave bites all over Jungkook's body. He lifted up Jungkook's leg and saw his(Jk) pink hole which clenching unclenching over nothing. He attacked the hole with hunger. Jungkook moaned out with pleasure.
Jk: Ahhh ~ Dadddddy....
Taehyung's eyes darkened as Jungkook called him Daddy. He put the lega down and hovered on Jungkook.
Tae: (deep a$$ voice) what did you said me babyboy?
Jk: Daddy.... Daddy my daddy....
Tae: (smirk) yes baby boy I ma your daddy and only will be yours forever.
Tae took the bottom lips of Jk in between his teeth and chew it lightly.
Tae : The real fun will begin now babyboy..... (Smirk)

To be continued......