CHAPTER | sixteen

[TAEHYUNG /JUNGKOOK]
TAEHYUNG
The day ended in with the kiss in the beach. But the hunger inside me increased. Those beautiful teary eyes after our kiss just aroused me, a satan inside me just telling to bend him over and f*ck him senselessly. He just looking so breathtaking.
"Baby you are looking so hot" I said he smiled.
Jk: thank you hubby but I have a surprise for you hubby.
"What is it? " I am eager now.
He hold my hands and took me inside the villa. He locked the door. The whole is under my control so no one is here.
Jk: You wait here I am coming.
"But" I insist but he shushed me .
Jk: Wait for me hubby.
He said in seductive voice and left to upstairs. I can feel my dick's hardness. All angry with pushing it to make a hole just to come out. My muscles are getting impatient. I looked around the room now and I noticed something is changed. The changes is that the room is decorated with candels beautiful. Red and purple candles and some deam light making the environment to me more erotic. I unbuttoned my shirt and throw it somewhere. The kitchen counter is decorated with champagne , wine, a huge cake with frosting red and purple. Some pointed placed are decorated with rose petals . I smiled innmy mind because I know who did this. My noughty wifey. Hmmm. Interesting I will degi make sure this night will be a scripted history in our life.
I looked toward the stairs and I can feel my dick sprung up again. Jungkook in bikini, not normal bikini, which is covering his body barely.

His curves, his little cleavage, beautiful smoky look and wet hair just turned me on

His curves, his little cleavage, beautiful smoky look and wet hair just turned me on. I fisted my hand to calm myself. My chest is getting heavier. My now only motive to bend him down over that table and ti band him like a bitch.... He came in the end of the stairs. There is a dinning table between us. I moved. He moved too. He got up on the table and started to crawl like a kitten. He is looking hot, sexy, fire to me.
I leaned toward him and he also looked up. This eyes filled with seduction just provoking me to choke him, to tear his piece of clothes tear up and to destroy his little hole. I bite my bottom lips. He caressed my chest with his hands.
Jk: How is the surprise hubby? Do you like it? Are you proud of me?
"Yes princess it is a big surprise, and I like it. I am proud of you " I said with the voice as deep as I can. I took my thumb on his lips and caresses it. I cannot wait to bang him.
Jk: Hubby I am h**ny now. Hubby take me. Make me your sl*t , f*ck me please Hubby.
"Tsk tsk are you hungry for my c*ck? Do you want me to make you my sl*t? Do you want me to fuck you like no tomorrow?
Jk: Yes Yes hubby... I want...
I didn't let him finish and hovered over him. Without giving him a chance I Kissed him with the hunger. He too did it with same hunger. My hands gripped his waist and his hand gripped my hair. I inserted my tongue while be opened his mouth. His hot carven just gave me more power to kiss him passionately. After kissing him passionately I pulled away. He looks breathtaking. Messy hair, closed eyes, swollen lips. I took him like koala and and walked toward kitchen counter. I make him seat. He looked at me with doe eyes. Uff this eyes are just killer to me.
I took the wine glass and placed it in front of his mouth.
"Drink it baby but keep it in mouth. " Kook nodded and did as I said I put the glass aside and again captured his lips. His mouth tastes like wine.
This kiss soon motioned us toward the couch where I put him down. I hovered over him.
" Baby I want you to give a beautiful strip dance and lap dance naked. "
A crimson shed fell on his cheek. He got up and started to strip down his clothes. His body is glistening like glitter. I started music.

He soon started to dance with the beat. We don't have pool but he is doing it beautifully. He came toward me and sit on my lap and danced on my lap with beats. My hard shaft came in touch with his a**. I groaned. He moaned when I touched his erected nipples. I pulled it while he leaned his head backward on my shoulder. I cannot control anymore. I hole his length and started jerk off. His breath goes uneven.
Jk: Ahhh Master.....
This "Master" Shit I will bang him so hard. I want to hear it everytime from him.
"Said again that word my little sl*t"
Jk: Master let me taste you.
"Wanna taste master' cock  wanna chock on it? Huh tell ne me" I asked and spead up with jerking off.
Jk: Y-yes master I want.
I hold his fistful hair and made him seat. He is now facing me. I pulled down my pants with boxer. My length spring out. My length is not a joke for him. I hold the tip in front of his mouth.
He looked at me and hold it with his cute hand. After giving me some kitten licks he took the whole length.
"Shit"I growled.

JUNGKOOK;
I took his length in my mouth . He groaned. I am happy with the reaction. Soon I feel the divk twitches in my mouth and he come all in my mouth. I gulped it down. He hold his length and gave some stroke. He is looking so handsome. Just ny type. He took me in his shoulder. I am feeling like I am sl*t. I am dying to get fuck by him. This hotness is killing me.
He placed me on the dining table And spread my legs.
Tae: Let me eat the cake.
He took cream from the cake beside him and put it on my hole. Shit it will be more erotic. Ahh I like Kinky Taehyung. He licked his bottom lip and attacked my hole.
Next 30 minutes I was in heaven. He eat me out like I am the cake. All slick that leaked he drank it happily. Now he turned me around.
Tae: Baby want preparation?
"N-no just put it in. I want you. " I said it with my confidence although I don't have. His length is no joke  his length is long and thick which will tear me apart. But I am sure I will love it. I said those words as he inserted inside me make me scream louder. He gave me 5 minutes to adjust his length and started to f*ck like a bitch.

Author;
1 hour later, in kitchen counter.
Jk: Ahhh -uhmmm yes Master just like this.
Tae: Take my dick like this my slut.... Yes fuck just mine hole. Tae is fucking like a beast and Jungkook is moaning like a beauty..... Taehyung continued fucking while take him like koala. The dick is now fully inside Jungkook. Taehyung opened the fridge bring out the cold water bottle and drank it.
He put it back again.
Tae: We have the whole night to continue princess.....

To be continued...