CHAPTER | thirteen

Finally the day comes, the most awaited day for Both Taehyung and Jungkook. The last night was feeling like a dreamy land where both couple thought how they are going to get married next day and in the blink of eyes the next day came.
Jungkook and Taehyung both slept in different rooms. Jungkook wake up first as He is bride and he have get ready in another room. Jin knocked the door. Jungkook ran to open the door.
Jin : Jungkook let's go it's time.
Jk: okay hyungnim.
Jin smiled and took Jungkook with him. After they left 10 minutes later Namjoon and Hoseok entered with smiley face.
Jung Hoseok is  cheerful person. He screamed happily caused Taehyung to fall from bed.
Jh: GOOD MORNINGGGGGG!
Tae: What what happened?
Nj: Hoba can you please decrease your voice?
Hoseok pouted.
Nj: Taehyung, today is your marriage wake up and get ready the wedding will start at 1pm.
Tae:But it is morning why from now?
Nj: because There have some rituals in Christian way . So get up and it is not morning it is 9'o clock.
Taehyung finally got up and went inside the bathroom.

Time skips ..... (Because I am. Lazy)
The beautiful wedding venue. Beside the beach the venues is decorated beautifully.

Tarhyung is waiting with Hoseok and Namjoon while continuously bitting his lips in nervousness

Nj: Buddy just calm down everything will be fine.
Tae: When will he come? Why I am feelings like my heart will explore.... Ahhh hyungieeeeeee....
Nj: There is he.
Taehyung quickly turned around. His breath choked in air when he saw the living angel in front of him. His Jungkookah.

(Jungkook look)

(Jungkook look)

(His veil)

Taehyung put his hand on his heart which is beating like it will explaore in anytime. He felt the tears came out from eyes. Jungkook looked at Taehyung through the veil and saw tears in his eyes. Jungkook can understand that how much Taehyung loves him. A boy will cry that time when he loves with his heart. Jungkook is happy for this. Taehyung hold Jubgkook' hand and pulled him toward him. Tar hugged Jungkooo tightly who hugged him back.
Tae: You are looking beautiful.
Jk: You too looking handsome.
Priest: Can we start now?
Both nidded the priest started to chant the holy prays and made they both chamt too. After all the prays, wearing ring each other other and kissing each other the wedding came to an end. The priest announced the couple as wedded couple.
All clapped their hands in joy. But suddenly a gunshot sound came from the door.
Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the person and it is Eun-ha.
Jk: Eun-ha. (In shockness)
Eun-ha: Jungkook Hiw you could dare to be happy ij your life? You are getting married and there chinhae left me. Hie can you snatch everyone from me you g** f***ing s**t. But you cannot do anything anymore. Because you are going to. Due. You have to die. I will do this holy work by my hand. Jungkook doesn't deserve to live....
Tae: Eun-ha leave the gun Or you will see the consequences. Leave that.
Eun-ha: No he have to day and today he will die.
Eun-ha pointed at Jungkook. The time stopped. Everyone' breath got stuck. That the gun sound came. Jungkook closed his eyes. But didn't felt pain. He opened his eyes and saw Eun-ha lying on florr with bloody stomach. He turned around to see a man in 30 holding a gun.
Taehyung also holding a gun but it is in silencer. That means two person shot Eun-ha. Jungkook is a sensitive person. He felt his vision os getting dizzy, he felt his head will explore and the vision became dark. He fell in Taehyung's arm.

Everything happened in a blink of eye. What happened, how happened no one knows. What will happen next? Who is the another person son who shot Eun-ha? Why Taehyung have pistol? Why? What is the mystery?

To be continued.......