four

chapter four ~ questions

Harry whistled as he walked strolled down the street towards his destination. People scattered as they saw the pirate approaching and scuttled away with their heads low trying not to be in Harry's line of sight.

No one knew what type of mood he was in today. It was usually bad, he'd throw things at people here and there and steal things whenever he felt like it on good days, but on bad days? well they were bad.

He swiped some bread from a poor man's hands and took a bite before passing it to a child with torn clothes and tired eyes. Was he slightly insane? probably but he wasn't heartless so if he could help out a starving child here and there he always would.

He knew he was one of the luckier people of the isle. He grew up with his dad and two sisters, Harriet and CJ, and he had a roof over his head. Food was sparse but he never starved too much and he had friends.

Life in the isle was bad but it wasn't terrible so he couldn't imagine how the people that were worse off than him felt. That did not stop him from causing havoc and taking money. After all, he had a family and a whole crew to look after and so he would do that by any means necessary.

He strode towards his destination 'Lady tremains curl up and dye'. He had been collecting money for his captain for a few hours now and this was the final place he needed to collect from. It was one of the funner things he got to do for Uma as he liked threatening people and enjoyed the fact that he got to Hook people if they did not comply with his demands.

He entered the salon and saw that dizzy was holding quite a large amount of money in her hands as she skipped over to the counter giggling to herself.

"Fork it over ya runt" Harry said holding out his hand. Dizzy looked at it sadly but complied with Harry's orders. she just wanted the scary pirate to go anyway.

Harry used his hook to tap on the salons cash register as he looked at Dizzy.

"And the rest of it" The young girl sighed and opened the till to pass Harry all of its contents. The pirate leant up against the wall as he waited. He placed the money Dizzy had previously given him between his teeth and held out his hand for the girl to place more money into.

He hummed happily

"thank you!" he said and turned to leave the salon but a voice stopped him in his tracks.

"still taking orders from Uma or do you actually get to keep what you steal"

Harry turned to look at who the voice came from. Just as he had suspected Mal stood confidently and a smug smirk on her face. Harry noticed her hair was now purple unlike the blonde it was when he had last seen her on tv. She looked more like her usual villain self with bright purple hair once again.

Harry much preferred natural coloured hair unlike all of the gaudy bright colours most residents of the isle wore.

"well, well, well" he looked Mal up and down with a smirk "what a nice surprise"

"hi harry" her expression was stoic as she watched the pirate.

"just wait 'til Uma hears you're back" he shouted happy that there was at least some entertainment on this god's forsaken isle he called home. Even if that entertainment did come in the form of a certain green eyed, purple haired traitor.

"she's never gonna give you back yer old territory" he said in his deep Scottish accent as he looked Mal up and down from head to toe once again.

"oh" Mal said with false disappointment "well that's okay" her tone picked up "because i will be...taking it" she finished confidently.

Harry smirked and reached up with his Hook to touch her hair. Mal thought she could just come back and take everything? what a silly girl she was.

"now i've got this little thought in the back of my mind that just won't go away" he gestured with his pointer and middle fingers to his head where his hat sat.

"and i think you know just the thing that can get it to go away" his eyes held the usual crazy look in them but mal was not deterred.

"and what might that be?" Mal said almost boredly.

"Do you" he pouted at her "or do you not, know if there is a certain child of Peter pan at your precious little Auradon?"

"i'm not gonna tell you that" she said keeping her best poker face. Of course she knew. Philomena was one of her closest friends and so she feared what Harry would want from her. she supposed it was to avenge his father. It was no secret that his father was defeated by Philomenas father, but that did not mean he should take it out on Phina.

Phina was one of the kindest people she knew. Not to mention incredibly innocent and mal vowed not to let Harry get his grimy hands on her friend.

"i could hurt you y'know" he retracted his hook from her newly purple hair but Mal grabbed his wrist and took the gum out of her mouth all the while looking the pirate directly in the eyes . She was brave he had to hand it to her.

Harry watched as she stuck the gum onto the the sharp end of his hook and pouted slightly as she spoke.

"Not without her permission i bet"

Harry smiled and put the tip of his hook between his lips and taking the gum into his own mouth. He walked away from the girl and swiped his arm across table full of hair supplies knocking everything onto the floor.

He turned back to Mal and bowed mockingly before he left the salon leaving nothing but chaos in his path.

Mal barely heard Dizzy complaining about the mess Harry had made, she was for too busy thinking about what he had said about Philomena. She hoped he would never come to find out about her because Mal knew that Harry Hook would stop at nothing to destroy her.

This was yet another reason to stop the barrier from being opened for good. she had to protect her friend, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if something happened to Phina.