six

chapter six ~ scare you? that's my speciality

"King Bens in the isle!" Gil shouted rushing into the chip shop bumping into people as he ran to tell uma.

"Evie, Jay and Carlos too" he told his captain and Harry whos elbow rested on the table as the pair of them listened with great interest "and some other girl. No idea who she is but she's really pretty" Gil added with a dazed smile. Harry's brows raised in interest. Now things were getting fun.

Of course Uma knew that Mal was back after Harry had told her all about their little encounter in lady Tremaines hair salon. He had purposefully missed out the part where he'd asked Mal about Pan and any children he had,
that was his business and he didn't need Uma to know about his secret little obsession of getting revenge.

So yes, Uma knew all about Mals return but the rest of her little friends? now that was a surprise. She wondered why the king had journeyed over but concluded that he probably came to take his precious girlfriend back to Auradon. Uma rolled her eyes.

And who was that girl they'd brought with them? Gil hadn't ever seen her before so she had probably never been on tv. So what was her business here?

"Harry" She looked at her first mate "we need a plan to get the wand" Harry nodded his head whilst he hummed in agreement.

Gil who had been sat staring into space laughed to himself.

"i can't believe the king ran straight into me" he said shaking his head in amused disbelief.

"Ran into ye?" Harry asked. They needed all the information they could get.

"yeah! i think he walked away from his friends or something because he just walked straight into me and the they all ran after him and pulled him away from me" he shrugged "Man i can't believe i touched royalty"

Harry snapped his fingers in the air and smirked as an idea sparked in his mind.

"Ran into you eh? well if the king likes to wander then surely he'll do it again" Uma listened to Harry and quickly caught onto his plan.

"so when he does it the next time we'll take him and hold him for ransom" she said "yes! Harry you're a genius sometimes!" she laughed.

"so soon we'll find out what's more important to Malsy" he held up his left hand "her wee boyfriend" he raised his right "or the wand"

Mal and Harry further discussed their plan in hushed whispers and then informed Gil on what was going to happen. Harry and Gil were going to wait for Ben to wander off alone again and once he did Gil would bring him back to the chip shop where Uma would be waiting. Harry on the other hand would go and tell Mals little friends that if they wanted their King back Mal would have to go to the Chip shop alone where she would talk to Uma about how to get her boyfriend back.

Harry clapped his hands and grabbed onto Gils sleeveless jacket to drag him up and out of the door so they could begin their plan.

They waited in the shadows not far from where Evie, Jay, Carlos and that other girl were waiting and they watched the small group carefully waiting for any signs of Ben.

They couldn't properly see the group in great detail as it was slightly dark but they could just about make out who was who. Harry watched the mysterious girl and wondered who she was and what she was doing in the isle with the King and a group of VKs. From what he could see he was sure she was from Auradon. Her almost golden hair and soft features told him so. The more he looked at the girl the better he could see that Gil wasn't wrong in saying she was incredibly pretty.

He felt an elbow nudge his side and he was about to use his hook on Gil until he noticed the reason why Gil had done it. He was distracted and almost missed the fact that Ben was walking right towards them. The pair of pirates sprang  into action and stealthily covered the kings mouth so that he wouldn't make a sound and tied his hands together so he wouldn't try to escape. Once Harry was certain that Gil could manage on his own he left their hiding spot and walked towards the group who were now looking for Ben.

Shadows covered his distinct features and the pirate walked with his head tilted down so the ground so that shadows would hide his distinct sharp features. He smirked when it appeared that he group thought he was Ben coming back to them.

"Ben? Ben don't scare us like that" Harry smirk grew at Evie's words as he approached the group and lifted his head up to look at them.

"Don't scare you? But that my speciality" he grinned and stopped in front of the four. Harrys eyes scanned over Jay, Evie, Carlos before landing on the pretty girl for just a few moments longer than the rest.

"Harry" Evie seethed. She knew that Harry Hook only brought chaos and misfortune wherever he went and so the fact that it was him here now and not Ben was scaring her out of her mind.

"what did you do with Ben?" Jay said firmly as he stepped forward in a challenging matter.

Harry did not falter. He wasn't scared of some traitor who thought he was all big and bad now he had returned from precious little Auradon.

"oh eh...we nicked him, mhm" Harry hummed happily pointing in the direction Ben was walking before him and Gil had taken him.

"And if you want to see him again..." he gestured up to the apartment where Mal currently was oblivious to anything that was happening,

"Have Mal come to the chip shop tonight...alone" Harry continued.

Harry looked at the pretty girl. Part of him wished she could come too.

"Uma wants...a little visit"

Harry pouted fakely

"aww Jay" His Scottish accent was laced with mock sympathy "seems like ye've lost yer touch"

Jay lunged forward causing Evie to hold him back but Harry just giggled and turned to bark at Carlos grinning as he mocked the group of anti-heroes and the girl who he did not know.

Harry turned to the pretty girl with a grin and travelled his gaze slowly all the way from her boots to her face where his eyes lingered a few moments until he blew her a kiss and turned to walk away from the group whistling happily as he walked.

Their plan had definitely worked he just hoped Gil was able to get Ben all the way back to Uma without fault.

Harry's mind wondered back to the pretty girl. He thought about her doe eyes and parted lips as she looked up at him. Fear was evident in her eyes which Harry was very used to by now but there was something else, curiosity perhaps? wonder? intrigue? whatever it was Harry wanted to see it again.

She was a curious pretty little creature and Harry wanted her. Harry always got what he wanted no matter the cost.