ten

chapter ten ~ revenge will be mine

Philomena needed to think of a way to escape Harry's grasp. Her friends were all occupied and hadn't even noticed her little predicament.

As much as she enjoyed his compliments she knew not to take him seriously. He probably said the same thing to everyone.

She didn't have any weapons and she would never be strong enough to physically fight him but what she could do was make him release her so that she could slip away from him.

She needed to shock him enough so that he would falter. She needed to tell him something that he would never have guessed. She just hoped he wouldn't kill her there and then. Taking a breath she parted her lips and prepared herself to speak. Her words held a confidence that shocked her.

"My father is Peter Pan"

Sure enough Harry's smile dropped and his sword dropped to the floor. Phina moved quickly to grab his sword and she spun them around so that Harry was against the wall and Phina pressed his own sword to his throat.

"would you look at that" she smiled insincerely "Pan defeats Hook once again"

She reached up with her free hand to take his hat off of her head and she placed it back onto his. She grabbed his face between her fingers and pulled his face down so that her eyes met his.

"And this won't be the last time we win either"

His eyes stared into hers with a murderous look but she blew him a kiss mockingly after releasing him from her claw like grasp.

Harry Hook watched as the girl run away from him and into the tunnel closely followed by her friends in a cloud of purple smoke. He didn't know her first name but he did know the only name that truly mattered. Pan.

This was the person he had always fantasised getting revenge over. This infuriatingly beautiful girl was the daughter of his fathers enemy and she was soon going to feel his wrath, that he vowed to himself.

He ran to Umas side and watched Mal kick down the bridge that connected the tunnel to the docks. He was breathless and soaked from diving to save his hook but most of all he was angry. He was so angry that he didn't even bother listening to uma as she shouted about something it other. No, his eyes remained on the tunnel. One day he would have his revenge. One day.

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

Carlos helped Phina out of the tunnel closely followed by Lonnie, Evie and Ben. Mal was taking a little longer to arrive, she was probably back there reading Uma about their victory but they had no time to waste so Ben shouted her name to try and hurry her up.

Everyone threw their swords into the open boot of the limousine but Phina chose to keep her sword with her. Well, it wasn't her sword per se but she had taken full ownership of it now.