nine

chapter nine ~ Pretty little pirate

The son of captain hook had been slightly disappointed at the fact that he hadn't yet seen the pretty girl that he had captured his interest from the night before.

That was until he heard a squeal from somewhere on the docks. Of course he tried to look for the origin of the small noise and when he found it he almost smiled. Almost.

He saw the pretty girl clapping her hands together and almost jumping in excitement and he furrowed his brows at what could have possibly caused her to have this reaction.

He didn't think about it for too long though. Her happy smile cleared the jumble of thoughts running through his mind. The girl was adorable as fuck.

She calmed and looked down to her friends for a mere few seconds until she slowly moved her focus to...well him. His breath almost got caught in his throat when she looked at him with those doe eyes and parted lips.

He returned his attention to Ben but the king no longer interested him.

He was disappointed in seeing that she was no longer looking at him but that only gave him more time to observe her.

She was still wearing the same outfit as the last time he saw her but this time she was no longer wearing her long leather jacket. Her shoulder-less blouse sat cropped displaying a slither of skin at her waist before her skirt covered the rest up to her mid thigh. She wore a range of long and short necklaces along with bracelet that decorated her arms. She was wearing brown leather boots too, unlike her friends Mal and Evie who wore heels most of the time.

Harry wondered if she would look like a true pirate if she wore his hat. She was wearing clothes similar to that of a pirate so he couldn't see why not.

Her hair looked a rich golden colour in the sunlight but it was gathered into a ponytail by a light blue ribbon. Shame, he would've liked to see what her hair looked like when it was free if the ribbons hold.

It seemed she had sensed his eyes on her when she looked at him again. However, this time there was no fear in them only determination.

"Harry! Bring him over" their eye contact was severed when uma spoke. Harry dutifully complied with his captains orders but not without casting a quick look at the pretty girl.

Harry there Ben to the floor so that he was kneeling next to Uma and in front of Mal. He sighed when Uma told him to cut the king free but used his beloved sword to cut the ropes that tied Bens hands together.

"i never get to have any fun" He rolled his eyes.

Uma and Mal made the trade. A wand for a King.

Mal rushed Ben to her side and began to pull him away as Uma held the wand in the air.

"by the power of the sea tear it down and set is free!"

Silence ensued for a moment and then realisation dawned upon Uma. Letting out an annoyed grunt she shouted at Mal who was trying to usher Ben and her friends away from the now very angry group of pirates.