fifteen

chapter 15 ~ Knight in shining armour

Arriving back to Auradon came with the shock of seeing everyone asleep under Audrey's curse. The school was so much more quiet to how it would usually be, without friends laughing and chattering away.

People lay everywhere in a slumber they couldn't wake without the ember and Harry, ever the opportunist, walked over to an unconscious boy and took a wallet out of his pocket.

"I believe i deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile and my role in this...endeavour" He took a few notes out of the wallet and bowed to the two sleeping students before he began to walk away from the table but he was stopped as he came face to face with Philomena. She stood with her arms crossed as she looked up at Harry with a glare.

"Didn't daddy ever teach you it was rude to steal from unconscious people Hook?" He rolled his eyes at Phinas words and replied snarkily

"Didn't daddy ever teach you it was rude to cut someone's hand off and feed it to a crocodile hm?" he mirrored her actions by crossing his arms across his chest

"oh wait...he was the one that did it wasn't he?" Sarcasm was evident in his tone which caused Phina to furrow her brows in confusion. What was he talking about?

Harry seemingly having noticed her confusion laughed in disbelief "He didn't tell you did he? well, well, well seems like the perfect little Pan family isn't so perfect after all"

Jay and Carlos rushed over having only just realised that Harry had managed to talk to Phina when they weren't looking. Jay pushed Philomena behind his back and snatched the stolen money out of the Pirates hands.

Carlos made sure Phina was okay whilst Jay threatened Harry and put the money back into the sleeping boys pocket. Harry rolled his eyes at their ability to dramatise every little thing he did.

"If you say another word to her i'll kill you myself" Jay said to Harry who only laughed more.

"Think i'm scared of you Jay?" Harry pointed in Jays face with his hook.

"Guys" Uma and Mal tried to diffuse the tension between the boys.

"Guys" Evie called everyone's attention "Hannah turned to stone" and sure enough there stood a statue of a girl frozen in place.

"Look since we're here let's check the school" Uma said but Mal shook her head.

"No, Audrey went straight for the crown, i think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go"

"says who?" Uma asked clearly struggling with the power struggle she and Mal had going on.

"Says me"

"says you and that's supposed to mean something to me?" Uma stood in front of Mal now and the tension between the pair was palpable.

"Guys" Evie said and looked at them disappointedly