eighteen

chapter 18 ~ false promises

They finally reached the cottage where they new the rest of the girls would be and as they were walking up to it the door swung open to reveal a happy looking Mal. She ran up to her new fiancé and jumped into his arms who caught her and held her tightly.

Next came Uma, Celia and Evie. Philomena left Harry and Gils side to run up to Evie who squealed and hugged her back happily.

"Hi!" they both said in unison.

"Just wait until i tell you everything" Phina giggled said to her blue haired friend who grinned.

"can't wait"

The two girls then turned their attention to Ben who was speaking to Uma.

"Always knew you were going to be a part of the solution" He smiled to the girl who looked at the ground bashfully.

"okay so we all think that audrey could be at fairy cottage. We have no idea where it is. Did she ever take you there?" Mal asked Ben but everyone listened to see what the plan of action was going to be.

"Every fairy god mother's day" Ben replied "where is fairy god mother when you need her?"

"i wish i knew" Jane said from where she was sitting near carlos at a garden table.

"Doug! Go with jane to find fairy god mother" Ben all but demanded.

"They might need some muscle" Uma told the king

"Hey" Doug said offendedly

"Well, i'll go" Gil said looking down at his muscles as though to confirm that he still had them.

"Yeah actually i would feel better" Carlos said who now had his arm around Jane.

"Yeah, actually i'd feel better too" Evie said

"same" Mal added

"Actually, i would too" Doug admitted deafeatdly. Gil threw his arm over Doug's shoulder

"All right man, let's do it, Let's go Jane" And with that Gil, Doug and Jane all set off on their journey to find Fairy god mother leaving the rest of the teens to go find Audrey.

Harry put his arm around Phina as they walked back into the cottage and everyone eyed the pair until they disappeared through the door.

"I'm guessing we missed a lot" Mal said putting heavy emphasis on the 'lot'

"we don't even know what happened" Jay spoke for himself and Carlos "they just started being nice to each other"

"Huh, i mean Harry talked about her a lot on the isle but not in a good way" Uma laughed "just wait till i get me hands on the little witch" She quoted him mocking his heavy scottish accent.