A Short Breeze #1

Just some fun little bits that I came up with just for the hell of it. Are they canon or non-canon who knows?
—————
Y/N is sitting alone in a jail cell at the Jericho Police Department while Wednesday works on getting him bail.

Sheriff: Your boyfriend was in a fight that destroyed the town square.

Wednesday: I see...

Wednesday turns to Y/N in his cell as he flashes her his signature pure, contagious, and idiotically loving smile.

Wednesday: Did he deserve it

Y/N: I think s-

Sheriff: That's not what you should be focusing on!

Wednesday: My apologies, I'll focus on what truly matters

Sheriff: Thank you-

Wednesday: Did you win?

Y/N: Yes!

(Chibi Wednesday and Y/N walk out of the police station hand in hand while the Sheriff curses at them from the door)
—————
Enid sits on her and Wednesday's balcony on a cold and windy day.

Enid: *Sneezes*

Y/N: Bless you.

Enid looks around completely bewildered

Enid: God...is that you?

(Chibi Enid Prays to the heavens while Chibi Y/N desperately tries to hold in his laughter on the roof)
—————
As Wednesday sat at her desk, fully engrossed in her writing, Enid suddenly appeared behind her with a notepad in hand. Wednesday looked up, clearly annoyed by the interruption.

Wednesday: Enid, I hope you have a good reason for interrupting my writing time.

Enid: I do. I got questions.

Wednesday: What kind of questions?

Enid: Well, when Y/N was staying over at your place, did the two of you ever...experiment?

Wednesday stopped typing immediately, her face turning red with anger and embarrassment.

Wednesday: No, Enid. We did not.

Enid: Are you sure? You sounded unsure. Maybe it was a yes?

Wednesday: I said no, Enid. Now I suggest you leave if you wish to wake up tomorrow

Enid: Alright, alright. I'll leave you to your writing.

(Chibi Enid writing about Y/N and Wednesday in her blog later in the night)
—————
Y/N is sitting across from Thing in the living room when suddenly, Y/N slams his hands on the coffee table.

Y/N: Alright you sneaky son of a bitch, one more game double or nothing!

Thing quickly signs, and Y/N smirks and nods excitedly.

Y/N: Now that's what I'm talking about, ready?

Thing gives quick thumbs up, and both he and Y/N prepare for battle

Y/N: Alright here we go!

ROCK!

PAPER!!

SCISSORS!!!

(Chibi Y/N lies defeated on the ground, while Thing towers over him on a mountain of money.)
—————
Y/N is flying around with Pugsley on his back

Y/N: So, what do you think flying so far Pugs?

Pugsley: This is amazing thanks for doing this for me Y/N