JASON

It felt almost surreal how everything somehow fell into place. Jason watched as Percy's relationship with his father grew. He watched Percy become more confident, happier. He did so much better academically and Jason felt so proud of him. He spent more time with his friends, something he missed out on a lot. Jason knew it felt amazing to have Grover back as his best friend.

Jason and Percy spent a lot of time together. Friday night dates and Saturday night game nights became their usual. Graduation was right around the corner and Jason and Percy were ecstatic to go to the same college as Thalia and Grover. They would all have different majors, but it's the fact that they'd still be around the ones they love.

It was spring break and Jason was at Poseidon's beach house in California. Poseidon had invited Jason, his mother and sister, and Grover. It was a well needed break before finishing off their senior year.

Jason sat on the sand, enjoying the breeze and the beautiful sunset. The sky was a gorgeous blend of red and orange.

Jason felt someone sit next to him, looking up and seeing it was his boyfriend, Percy.

"What are you thinking about?" Percy asked, scooting closer to Jason.

Jason shrugged and looked at Percy, smiling. "Nothing. Just enjoying the view."

Percy chuckled, his face softening. "I didn't think I would be here you know? I wouldn't have expected all of this a year ago." Jason held Percy's hand, urging him to keep going. "Sometimes it still doesn't feel real. Just feels like a really good dream."

"I know," Jason said, bringing Percy's hand up and kissing it softly.

Percy rested his head on Jason's shoulder. "I love you Jase," he said softly. Jason almost thought he made that up in his head. Percy said he loved him.

After a moment, Jason was able to muster up a response. "I love you too, Percy."

Percy kissed Jason gently. As Jason melted into the kiss, he knew those walls Percy had built so high to protect himself were finally gone.

End
Authors note: Stay tuned for Percabeth and Jercy books coming soon.