PERCY

It kind of hurt when Jason walked out on Percy like that. But Percy was aggravated. Jason had just kept pushing him on and on.

He doesn't care, Percy thought. He doesn't know me.

Maybe Jason did care. But Percy found that hard to believe. Why would he care anyways? Percy isn't anything special to him.

Thalia walked out after Jason after apologizing about Jason's actions because Jason can be quite hard to handle at times according to Thalia. Percy only nodded and Thalia left, saying she might come back later today.

♡♡♡

Percy was watching Finding Nemo while packing his bag. He was no longer wearing that ugly hospital gown. He was in a comfy orange hoodie he got from camp and his black jeans.

Percy begged the doctors to let him go home today after Gabe had called him and cursed him out for not coming home and cooking meals. Percy got scared. Completely frightened.

He looked up at the tv and smiled, looking at Nemo with the other baby sea animals, each taking turns going out into the deep, blue water - trying to be little daredevils.

Percy turned the movie off and finished packing his few belongings until he heard someone clear their throat at the doorway. Percy turned around and saw Jason - black jacket, blue jeans, red converse, face etched in a sorrowful expression and messy hair that looked damp from the snow.

Percy was the first to speak, trying to break the awkward silence. "Did you leave something?"

Jason stared at him for a while, not answering and to Percy, it looked like Jason was checking him out! But Percy knew he could never check him out.

Before Percy could speak again, Jason's phone rang and Jason jumped and took it out of his jacket. He frowned and declined the call considering the phone stopped ringing.

"Did you leave something?" Percy asked again.

Jason looked at him. "Oh, no! I just - "

"What do you want?" Percy knew it came out harsh but Jason wasn't really that nice to him earlier.

Jason slightly winced. "I wanted to say sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you."

Percy blinked. Was he really apologizing? "It's okay I guess."

Jason stared Percy down, head to toe. "You're not going out in the snow like that - " Jason gestured to Percy's hoodie - "are you?"

"What's wrong with this?"

"It's cold outside! And you're walking home!"

Percy shrugged. "I'll be fine." Percy never really cared about himself anyways.

Jason smiled at him. "Are you done packing?"

Percy looked at him curiously, "Almost, why?"

"I'm driving you home."

"No you're n - "

"Let's go!"

♡♡♡

Percy didn't really want to be in Jason's car. He was still kind of mad at him. But the blonde haired football player insisted and grabbed Percy's hand, dragging him to the blue Honda and asked for Percy's address.