JASON

Jason was positive something was wrong when Thalia walked back into the house and sat down next to him on the couch without a word. Her eyes weren't red rimmed or anything, but she was lost in thought. Jason knew she was.

Jason didn't know if he should ask or just leave it alone. He figured it wasn't any of his business but this is his sister he's concerned about.

"Thalia?" He asked, slowly. She turned her head to the side to look at him. "What's wrong, Thals?"

Thalia sighed. "I doubt you would know who Percy is though."

Jason smiled a bit at the mention of the raven haired boy. "I know who he is. Black hair. Kind of skinny. Green eyes."

Thalia's lips curled into a smile. "I love his eyes. And he's so adorable!" But then Thalia's smile faded. "I thinks someone is hurting Percy, like, physically."

Jason stared at her for a while. "Do you have proof or..?"

"I picked him up after he called me and when he got in the car, he was only wearing a sweater and - "

"Only a sweater in this weather?" Jason practically shouted.

Thalia shushed him. "And he had this wound on his side and it was bleeding a lot and then his wrist was looking like a bendy ruler! I'm pretty sure his wrist is broken."

Jason comprehended all of this. It made it obvious that someone was hurting him, but who would hurt someone like Percy? Percy is Percy. Okay well, Jason can't say that because he barely knows Percy. But he seems like a nice kid!

Jason hesitated and asked, "Did you ask him what happened?"

"Yes," Thalia mumbled, obviously pissed about something else.

"And?"

"He said he fell."

"... That's the lamest excuse ever."

Thalia then explained to Jason how she's visiting Percy tomorrow and that Jason will be tagging along. Then Jason told her she should go to sleep right after she finished her homework. But she didn't leave without getting a plate full of his mom's cake.

Jason didn't mind going to the hospital tomorrow. He would like to know what happened to Percy because it seems like Percy was hurt by someone and that someone is taking advantage of him.

Jason knew Percy probably wouldn't tell him what really happened. He also knew Percy definitely wouldn't tell Thalia what happened if Jason is around. Jason barely knows Percy and he knows he doesn't have a right to know, but . . . he still wonder what happened to Percy.

♡♡♡

Jason always loved hospitals and you could call him weird for it, but he wouldn't care.

Jason was hospitalized once because he had got hit with something and he had a circle like wound on his head. That hit even caused him to get a scar on his lip. Piper thinks the scar is cute and "heroic" but Jason didn't really care about it.

When they reached Percy's room, Thalia knocked on the door. "Knock, Knock."

Percy looked up from his hands and gave a small smile. "Hi."

"This is Jason," Thalia said pointing to Jason.

"Nice to meet you Jason," Percy said with his cheeks slightly tinted red. Why? Jason doesn't know.

Jason smiled. "Likewise."

"Is there a bathroom in here?" Jason and Percy looked at her weirdly. "I need to fucking pee really bad!"

Percy smiled and pointed to a light brown wooden door. "There!"

Thalia rushed to the bathroom leaving Percy and Jason, alone.

Jason wanted to break the awkward silence in some way and he didn't know how else to do that. He only knew the most predictable question to ask.

"What happened?" Jason asked softly, sitting on the chair that rolls around the hospital room.

"I fell," Percy said blatantly, staring at his hands, playing with the hem of his Finding Nemo blanket.

Jason wanted to say Thalia thinks that someone is hurting Percy but he decided against it. So he changed the subject.

"Do you have a thing for Finding Nemo?"

Percy blushed and nodded. "I-It's my favorite movie."

Jason smiled, astonished that Percy was such a little kid. "Really?"

Percy looked up at Jason, smiling slightly, cheeks still tinted red. "I used to beg my mom to sit through it with me every night before I slept."

Jason smiled before making a serious face again. "Are you going to tell someone what really happened to you?"

Percy looked away from him and stared blankly at the white hospital wall and simply replied, "I fell."

"We both know that's a lie."

"I fell." Percy repeated and it was getting Jason a bit aggravated.

"Someone is hurting you."

Jason noticed Percy tense up at the mention of Jason's theory (originally Thalia's theory but Jason agreed with it).

Percy looked at him, anger written across his face. "What do you care?" He snapped.

It was Jason's turn to get mad. "It's not right to have someone purposely hur - "

"What's going on?"

Percy and Jason turned to see Thalia standing in the doorway, hands on her hips, glaring at the two of them.

"You two are so immature."

"I was just trying to help him," Jason mumbled angrily, walking out of the room - not able to look at Percy's depressed state. It would only make him ache more.

♡♡♡

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating. I had to go to a wedding and the reception and I'm a girl and I take long to get ready lol. But yeah. Hope you enjoyed that chapter. (: