JASON

Jason was never fond of Mondays. That meant waking up early, getting his lazy ass out of bed and driving to school. Can't school start later? Like at two in the afternoon? Well, that wouldn't be much different - most of the time Jason sleeps past two in the afternoon.

Jason finally turned off his alarm after hitting snooze over a hundred times. Jason got out of bed and sulked his way to the bathroom. He opened the door and saw his older sister standing there, brushing her teeth, naked.

His hands flew to his eyes. "Thalia!" Jason yelled, petrified.

Thalia snorted. "C'mon. I'm pretty sure you've seen Piper's vagina."

Jason removed his hands from his eyes and walked up to grab his toothbrush and the toothpaste. "I haven't actually. I'm still a virgin." He saw her roll her eyes from the corner of his eye.

"A year together and you're telling me you didn't have sex with her yet? You used to spend nights at a time at her place!"

"Doesn't mean she got in my pants." He put the toothpaste back. "Honestly, I feel like shes too needy for sex, ya know? Like, when she finds out our parents aren't home, she wants to come over and when she does, she goes all prostitute, stripper on me."

Thalia laughs as Jason brushes her teeth. "Speaking of our parents, dad is coming home today."

"Isn't it supposed to be next week?"

Thalia rolled her eyes. "No, you idiot. Have you been sleeping too much?"

"Nah, I've just been thinking a lot."

Truth be told, Jason has been thinking a lot. He's been thinking about his dad - finally coming back home after a two month business trip. He was thinking about his mom and her lovely cheesecake because he has been craving that quite frankly. A million thoughts raced through Jason's head; football, homework, sleep, food, sleep, cocoa puffs, fruity pebbles. However, somehow in the back of his mind, was Percy.

Jason couldn't shake the feeling that there was something really bothering Percy. When Percy was ready to leave the car and walk home because of traffic, Jason grabbed his wrist and told him to stay. But when Jason grabbed Percy's wrist, he noticed Percy flinch. He noticed the pain he had. It was never hard for Jason to read people. Jason has wanted to ask Percy if he was okay, but he felt as if Percy was going to snap at him or something. Jason didn't really want to have another fight with Percy.

                                                                                   ♡♡♡

Jason stood by his locker, scrolling through Instagram. He glanced up and he saw Grover at his locker across from him. Maybe Grover knew if something was wrong with Percy. Grover may not tell Jason what was going on, but it would definitely be worth a try, hopefully.

Jason shut his locker, ready to go up to Grover, only to see Percy approach Grover first. Percy looked quite the same, messy black hair and his black jacket. But Jason could see Grover looked upset too. Jason knew Percy could see Grover was upset. The two were best friends! But Percy walked off and Jason watched as he did, that unsettling feeling still irking the shit out of him.

"Hey, Grover," Jason said as he walked up to Grover. "Can we talk?"

  ♡♡♡  

Heyyyyy, its been a million years ):