JASON

Jason yawned and walked into his house, dropping his keys in the bowl next to the door. He dropped his bag next to the door too - he'll pick it up later to do his homework.

"Jason?" He heard his mom call.

He walked into the kitchen and smiled at his mom. She had her very best floral apron on, mixing cake batter (which was chocolate cake batter and Jason has this thing for chocolate).

"Hi, mom," Jason greeted. "Making a chocolate cake?"

She smiled at him, the corners of her eyes wrinkling slightly, her blueish green eyes beaming. "Of course. You and Thalia love my chocolate cakes-"

"Topped with vanilla frosting and strawberries!" Thalia finished for her mom while she walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Their mom smiled and Jason hugged Thalia.

Then, Thalia's phone started ringing and when she pulled it out from her back pocket, Jason saw the name "Percy" with a blue heart emoji next to it.

"Hello?" Thalia answered in a singsong voice. Jason could make out some crying and sniffling from the other end of the line. Thalia frowned and got up, walking into the living room.

Jason didn't really understand what that was about, his eyebrows knit together in confusion. But Jason didn't really pay much mind to it, it wasn't his business - it was Thalia's and Percy's. But Jason couldn't help but wonder if Percy was okay.

Jason conversed with his mom. He loved their conversations. They always talk about random things and one thing leads to another. Talking about perfume and cologne at first but the conversation ends up being about chocolate chip cookies with milk. Then some other thing - politics, sports, you name it!

Thalia walked back in looking very upset. Her black hair was a bit tousled and her sky blue eyes were slightly red rimmed.

Jason's mom and Thalia had a quiet conversation while Jason just watched. They never really left him out like this unless it was some really girly stuff like . . . periods.

Jason cringed and shivered at the word. Red was never his favorite color anyways.

Thalia walked out of the kitchen, out the door and took the car, driving out of the driveway.

"Where is she going, mom?" Jason asked, eyebrows furrowed and slightly frowning.

His mom sighed. "She didn't really tell me, but she claimed it was important. I wonder where she went off to though in such a hurry. She didn't even wait to clean the bowl!"

Jason jumped up, smiled and grabbed the bowl which still had some chocolate cake batter in it. "I'll do it!"

♡♡♡

A/N: Hi human beings! I'm going to call you my blue chocolate chip cookies (that name is too long but whatever). So, I was thinking of making a Jercy AU book (pirates) and a regular Jercy book (after defeating Gaea). Hope you guys will maybe check them out when I actually have the energy to write them. ;D Oh and just letting you know, this book is mature content in case you don't read descriptions and stuff. But it will have smut, alcohol, drug abuse maybe and possibly suicidal triggers. Make sure you're okay with reading this. Don't drink underage and don't do drugs and stay virgin through high school and don't harm yourself (: