Beginning

Third Person's Point of View

"His soul has rotten."

"I won't accept this child of demon!"

"How can a child kill an adult!"

"You're stupid to let that happen to you."

"I'm sorry, love. Please forgive me."

"What? Are you sad?! Hahahaha! Don't tell me you really thought that we're friends? Oh my god, this is funny! What an idiot!"

"They killed, rape, molested, and tortured my family in front of me!"

Sari-saring mga tinig ang huling namuo sa huling alaala ng binata. Haharapin na niya ang kamatayang may ngiti sa labi.

"I can now rest and get away from this harsh society." the young man whispered.

He might been a hero in his past life but it can't be avoided that this man have killed hundreds of lives when he's still on earth.

West Castianyr, the famous youngest killer in Earth is facing his death, that he thought his punishment.

But Gods in his past reincarnation favored West from his past life, and now they'll giving the poor man a third life.

"Why isn't she crying and moving? Darling! Our child isn't moving! I can't cast magic since my mana have ran out!"

The baby's face crumbled as she heard someone's shouting voice. It seemed panicking and hearing it made her irritated for some reason. Ang boses ay nanggaling sa babaeng kapanganganak lamang sa kaniya, it is her mother.

Goddamn annoying!

The baby thought in her mind.

The newborn baby tried opening her eyes but she can't.

I can't open my eyes? It would not!

The baby panicked in her mind as she started moving out of the stress building up in her mind. The parents are in relief when the baby finallymove her body.

She's alive. The parents thought in their mind.

"She's moving! Oh my goodness, thank god!" the man standing in front of them, her father, was in joyed upon seeing her moving.

The baby frowned even more, confused when her mom embrace her little body.

Who the fuck is hugging me and why there's something soft in my face?

W-Wait—what the hell?

I'm alive?

I'm alive?!

The baby started panicking. Sumama ang mukha mg sanggol
ng lumabas sa bibig nito ang hindi inaasahang ingay.

W-Was that a baby's voice?!

What's happening?

She thought when instead of shout, a baby's voice and cry went out instead. Isang napakalakas na iyak ang kumawala sa labi ng maliit na sanggol.

Her parents panicked when the baby won't stop from crying.

"Mom? Is my sister's okay?" a fine kid just entered the room, his older brother look so worried.

The baby stopped crying as she saw the man.

The baby can feel that someone just lift her body. "My baby is so cute. Call the healer to check my daughter!"

Her face went stoic.

Don't tell me I'm actually a baby right now? Tangina, I've been reincarnated again? And I still have my past life memories? And I have a brother who looks exactly as my past sibling?

Just what on Earth is on me! Why do I kept reincarnating?

Ang sanggol na ito ay mahilig magmura sa unang araw niya pa lang ng pagkabuhay.

"Your daughter is healthy, she just calm. Congratulations in successfully giving birth, madame! Your daughter got both of your features."

Did I heard it right?

D-Daughter?

Hahahaha! You're kidding me!

No way I'm a girl in this new life. No way!

West Castianyr got a new life, as a girl. Being the daughter of this world's strongest sage and swords master, what will happen in her life here as she now turned out to be a lady?

This isn't a punishment for West, but a reward instead. West will now able to feel the feeling of someone having a family. His painful past will heal with this surprising future.

A beginning just started in someone's ending.