15

Chapter 15

Anais Point of View

"Can you tell me why we need to go in the castle again?" I asked my oldest brother the same question for the hundred times.

"We have to invite the royalties personally for your coming of age tomorrow."

It's been years, and tomorrow I'll turn 18 and we will start rebelling.

A celebration that will change the world for real. We are the unexpected enemy of the castle, they should watch out.

I cannot feel any thrill, hindi ako kinakabahan o ano man. I am confident that I have gathered just enough information to throw the king.

But why do I feel off?

"Sister?"

"Yes?" I responded to him.

"We will win." Liar.

In those years, dahil sa panghahalungkat ko sa nakaraan ay may mga bagay ako na aksidenteng nalaman.

I just need to confirm all of it... if those are true. I will never forgive.

"You've been so hard to read." Kaagad akong natawa sa inusal ng kapatid ko.

I just tap his shoulder as soon as I went out from my room. Sumunod naman siya sa akin. Sa labas ay naghihintay sa amin ang tatlong karwahe papuntang kastilyo.

"My two child, you both are majestic." I smiled a bit on my father's word.

I've really grown a lot. I cannot even explain how beautiful this body is. Anais is far more beautiful compared on Atlantha now.

Kaagad naman kaming pumasok sa karwahe at hindi na umabot sa kalahating oras ang naging biyahe namin at kaagad kaming nakarating sa palasyo. My brother was the first one to go out. He offered me his hand while going down which I accepted.

The royal knights gave their respect as we made our entrance. Kaagad kaming lahat sinalubong ng limang butlers and royal servant. They bowed down as if they're facing royalties.

We're just normal, wala nga kaming puwesto sa politika.

"In be half of the majesty, I am glad you have arrived, your grace. Please allow me to guide you inside the majesty's chamber." sabi ng punong mayordomo ng palasyo.

He started leading our way and my brow arches, they are really prepared for our arrival in the kingdom huh.

I said in my mind when I saw the entire inside of the King's castle. Kung dati ay napaka-enggrande na nito ay ngayon ay mas dumoble pa. I can see golds everywhere, they also changed the chandeliers into diamonds.

They're wasting money.

All of the maids aligned when we finally entered the king's chamber. He's sitting with his bulldog on his side.

Kidding, it's Azury on his side wearing an unusual face. He's irritated?

Sabay-sabay kaming yumuko para magbigay galang sa hari at sa pamilya nitong nakaupo sa kani-kanilang trono.

They're looking like a dog with an invisible leash that the king holds.

"All might for the King of Wysteria and his royal family. We are honored to be here, your majesty."

"You Faramirs, may lift your heads. Let's quit with the formalities, please take your seats. I am thrilled to talk about Anais's coming of age."

My face immediately showed a fake smile to hide my grim face when I can notice the threat in his voice. It's a mockery.

Just like what he wanted, we take our seats in this majestic tables facing the grand buffet. I almost laugh when I can smell a weird odor coming from the food on my plate.

Trying to get rid of the biggest threat eh? What a silly idea.

"We are hoping for the royal family's presence for the coming of age of Anais tomorrow, it's a grand celebration, exclusive for both in higher ranks up to the lowest ranks." Nakangiting usal ng ama ko na siyang ikinasimangot ng Reyna.

"Why would you invite the commoners?" she has spoken.

"Because Anais wanted them to be there and we have a very crucial and important news to announced. The presence of the royal family is important."

I don't know if Dad is asking them or commanding them.

Did he forget that we're nothing and these dogs are royalties?

"Expect our presence tomorrow. But anyways, don't you really want my son to marry the lady?"

Until now he's pushing that proposal off? Ano ba ang hindi maintindihan ng haring ito. No nga, no! Hindi!

"We already talked about that your majesty, and Anais seemed not interested in your son-"

"Neither I." sarkastiko akong napangiti sa lalaking nasa harap ko.

Grabe, ayaw magpatalo.

"I think the prince has a problem with women. You know, maybe the majesty Azury, likes prince more than princesses-"

"You shut up!"

"Low down your tone, Azury!" palihim akong napahagikhik sa pagsuway na ginawa ng hari kay Azury, he saw me hiding my laughter, I jokingly raise my brows to annoy him more.

He just glare at me like what he usually does.

"Apologize to your future queen, now."

Halos manigas ako sa binanggit ng hari. Dahil doon ay magkasabay kaming napailing ni Azury.

"Your majesty."

"Father!"

Sabay naming pagtawag sa hari. The king just laughed when he saw our reaction.

Tawa ka ngayon, iyak ka sa akin bukas.

"See? Both of you is a perfect match! You guys have a lot of common traits! Anais just have a natural leader aura, so as my son! Well, my son is lacking but I believe the lady Faramir will fill it!"

"I think you should quit that silly idea your majesty. The two is strongly against your idea and I really think it's not a good decision to match a two natural born leaders. Kakainin lang ng isa ang mahina, both of them is powerful pero may isang aangat. Jealousy will conquer if you will let that happen." I immediately look at my brother with my emotional gaze.

He's my saviour! What a winning statement! The majesty cannot counter that factual statement!

"You just called my idea silly, Augustine."

"I apologize for that your highness," paghingi kaagad ng pasensiya ng kapatid ko kaya naman ay natawa ang mahal na hari.

"What can we do? Seemed the heir of the Faramir's house is also strongly opposing the idea. Wala na akong magagawa, I'll quit with my ideas." kaagad akong nakahinga nang maluwang dahil sa sinabi ng hari.

"Thank you so much your majesty. Your son, deserves better. Not me, because I am the best, not just
better. "

Nakangiting usal ko bago umupo.

"Wow, wow Anais, I want to stab you with this fork."

Azury whispered, just enough for me to hear. I just grinned at him to annoy him more.

What a softy man.