13

Chapter 13

Anais Point of View

"Dustine Anais Faramir has arrived!" the guy announced as I made my entrance.

I'm wearing a simple gown but my beauty is just top tier making any thing with me look so elegant.

I already gave the book... diary rather to my father last week.

I'm currently attending my first tea party. I have something in my mind. I have to gather my own comrades without any of them noticing... seemed I'm right. There's really off in this world.

I have to built my social image. I have this feeling I have to.

"Good morning lady, Dustine. Masaya ako't pinaunlakan mo ang aking imbetasyon." the lady who named Hennie, who's the host of this tea party has welcomed me warmly.

She's lady Hennie of Tipet family. Her father is a viscount. But they're wealthy enough.

I flashed a smile. "No my lady, it is my honor to be invited by you. I have bring some gifts with me, my lady. It's for you," pagtutuloy ko sa pakikipagplastikan.

She's not the one whom I'm after. I'm after lady Alazina, the daughter of the ruthless duke. Well, I just heard it by rumors.

Alazina Rutersville, they're known for having the best and biggest knights here. They're the one who's supplying 59 percent of knights in the castle. I have to be friended with her.

Kaya naman ay magalang akong nagpaalam sa host ng party na ito at kaagad kong ginala ang aking sarili upang hanapin ang babae.

Dinala ako ng aking mga paa sa hardin sapagkat may narinig akong ingay.

"You think we will be friended with you?! Just because your father is a duke?! You're still a dirty blood since your mother is a commoner. Pig!"

"Sh-She's not dirty!"

"Shut up! I never allowed you to speak!"

Kaagad akong napangisi sa nakita. I saw a five lady bullying lady Alazina. The lady is crying, poor her. She cannot even defend herself despite having a powerful family.

This is perfect.

Kaya naman ay nakangiting naglakad ako papunta sa kanila.

"What's happening here?" I seriously asked and I almost laughed when their faces went pale immediately as soon as they saw me.

"N-Nothing lady Dustine, we are just having fun. Right, lady Alazina?" I can feel the threatening tone of this girl in front of me.

She's lady Chrisana, a daughter of a marquise. She's obviously a brat, a spoiled one.

I look at Azalina and the poor girl is trembling, I wonder how long she's been enduring this humiliation?

"Lady Chrisana, I wonder where did you bought your clips." what I said made the lady smiled widely, she didn't expected that I'll be asking her a different topic.

She's not nervous anymore.

"This diamond clips? This are made of real gems my lady, this is pricey. I bought it from the majesty's personal fashion adviser."

My face went stoic, why bother saying so much? I only ask her where did she bought it.

"Why did you asked my lady?" she asked while smiling happily.

"I just noticed that the clips are very pretty... but it got ruined by your face," I hide my grin when she looks taken a back by my words not expecting me who looks like an angel now spit those insult.

She was about to say something but I speak. "The next time you will lie to me, lady Chrisana, you won't like the outcome. By the way, the name Analiza there looks cute. Keep the clip you've stolen, Analiza's trash suits thief like you. Have a great day, lady Chrisana." I greeted her and flashed the most innocent smile I could give  as I dragged Analiza with me.

"Are you okay, my lady?" I asked Analiza as soon as we got rid of those bitches.

Analiza's teared have dried up and she's now calm. I noticed her features. Dang it, she's very pretty.

Her innocence are top tier. Adding the angelic face of her, makes me feel the entire heaven.

How can they hurt this thing?

"T-Thank you so much, lady Dustine. I owe you one. If there's something you want in return I'll do it," she said that made me amazed for a second.

She knew this things? Na sa bawat pagtulong na iginawad sa iyo ay may kapalit? I'm glad this lady isn't dumb.

"You don't have to, silly." I pretended.

"No! Don't think that I'm making you feel something. It's just for myself my lady." see? Just like what I have expected she insisted. Hahaha!

I sighed and acted like thinking. "Then! Let's just be friends!" isang malapad na ngiti ang iginawad ko sa kaniya at kitang-kita ko kung paano dumaan ang gulat sa kaniyang mukha.

"O-Okay, my lady." she's shy obviously.

"Just call me Dustine!" masayang sabi ko sa kaniya na kaagad din naman niyang sinunod.

We've spent a minutes by talking and we stopped when her servants came upany sunduin siya. Magalang naman siyang nagpaalam sa akin at ganoon din ako.

When she left, I can't help but to smile in victory. She's now in my side.

"Dustine."

My face went blank as I heard his voice, the memory of me reading the diary flashback.

Kaagad kong hinarap ang lalaking ito. One of the reason why I'm here is that, Raven will be here also.

"Raven, we need to talk." I said to him seriously, I already sent him a letter about this talk but I still told him.

Kaagad kaming dalawang umalis mula sa tea party at sumakay sa karwahe niya. I immediately put a protective barrier around his carriage.

Sumilay naman ang mapaglarong ngisi sa mukha ng lalaking ito.

He's Raven, I first met him when he spar with my brother when we were kids. He got closed to me since we used to sneak out just to roam around the capital back then.

But since he left to attend academy, we're not that close now.

"Raven, I need your aide." I said seriously that made him frown.

"I'm searching for a man who's from your bloodline. Do you know who's Giovani Callum, from
west at the Palastine Field?"

Kitang-kita ko ang pagdaan ng pagkabahala at alala sa mukha ng lalaki sa harapan ko.

"Why are you searching for my Dad's grandfather, Dustine?" he asked me, but there's something off with his tone.