17

Chapter 17

Azury's Point of View

"Now, to formally start the celebration, let's all welcome the Faramirs. Master Damon, Lady Amara and Augustine Wren Faramir!"

The venue is truly majestic, but knowing the lady who will celebrate this? This isn't her thing.

She might be destroying the party inside her silly head.

As soon as the master of ceremony called the Faramirs. The three of them went out as the light spotted them. They walked towards the center of the lake. Nang makarating sila sa gitna ay bahagya akong nagulat nang biglaang natutok lahat ng ilaw sa gitna ng lake at bahagyang umakyat ang inaapakan nila. The water made the floor up, probably because of Lady Amara's magic.

The three of them is looking so superior. It's like they have sent by the gods, good thing father didn't made them his enemy.

This family is tough, I have to admit that their bloodline is so close to be called as gods.

I eyed the crowd. Lahat ng bigating mga nobles ay narito and of course us, just like what we have promised, we attended.

"A pleasant evening for everyone, especially to the royal family. It is such an honor and truly a blessing for his highness to attend this celebration. We the Faramir have something to announce, we've been hiding this secret for almost two decades, tonight. The Faramir will be celebrating the coming of age of our one and only soul.... my daughter."

Everyone stayed silent, even us. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Para kaming lahat pinagsakluban ng langit at lupa na animo'y napipi sa narinig. Nabalot ang lahat ng pagtataka't saya.

I cannot process it, this news is so sudden.

They have a daughter? That means, she's a full blooded Faramir?

Then why do they need to hide it?

Hindi ko alam kung bakit unti-unting rumehistro ang kaba sa dibdib ko.

That's why her eyes are just exactly like Atlantha's. Atlantha's the one who started the bloodline of Faramirs. She's so old, but still powerful. I respect her so much for creating such a bloodline.

But one thing have happened that turned us upside down.

"The heart of this celebration! Let's all welcome my daughter, Dustine Anais Faramir!"

Even everyone is confused they manage to clap their hands.

I'm certain that this party will blow the newsline tomorrow.

I didn't know why my gaze is locked with the fierce lady that is walking towards her family now. Her face doesn't match her attitude seriously, how can she have such a fragile face with a bastard's attitude?

I continued eyeing her. I couldn't understand in some ways, how I couldn't let my gaze off with this woman.

But why is she wearing that kind of gown?

I mean, of course, she's hot wearing that. But that's so far from the theme.

When she reached the lake, she controlled some of the roofs that is made of the flowers, she used it as her stairs. I don't know but her above the flower is a sight I wouldn't get tired looking.

As soon as she slowly walking up, the light is slowly focusing on her and I got taken a back when water slowly surrounded her and the dress she's wearing slowly changes.

I couldn't put what I felt into words. If looking at her will blind me, I would be glad to be blind forever as long as she is the last thing I will see.