02

Chapter 2

Anais Point of View

"Now now my lady, you should take a rest. You've been reading for hours." I immediately closed the book I'm currently reading as I let out a sigh.

I'm just done reading the 36th history book about Wysteria. I'm planning to read all of the history books that I've requested from father.

I never asked about something, it's just book.

Father knew that I can read so he thought that me requesting history books will improve my reading skill. Well he doesn't know that I can master reading and writing now.

I knew this world's history now and I got the chance to read about other continents. Nalaman ko rin na nakatayo sa kingdom ang bahay namin. It's in the Wysteria, and I just got to know that our house occupies a whole country.

Imagine how big it is!

Akala ko talaga gusto lang ng mga parents ko rito ang magpakalowkey sa buhay pero tangina, our house is big as a nation?!

But why did we moved out though?

"You are really fond of books, my lady." napangiwi ako sa narinig.

I won't really get to use in this lady like treatment. I'm a man!

"I'm not." I responded shortly.

My personal maid chuckled. She fix my table because it is a mess, the books that I've finished reading is scattered around and some are even improperly close.

"My lady, you're indeed a genius. You might surpass young master easily." now that she has said it.

Brother is brother.

And me is me.

I won't surpass no one since the day I got born, I am destined to be the one.

"You're making my head big, Celestina." I joked out.

"I'm not my lady, just think. How can a 3 year old toddler can walk and talk straight?" she's not wrong though, but it's still difficult to walk you know!

I have to use many strength since this body is still weak! Sometimes I'm using my Telekinesis to lift my legs to walk hehe.

"And now that you're 5, you can read and understand some deep words. But why are you keeping this as a secret from your mother and father, my lady?"

A chismosa will always be chismosa.

I look at her as Celestina, my personal maid is looking at me with curiosity in her eyes. She's just pure curious, can't see ill content with it.

"I don't want them to assume something and ended up disappointing my lovely parents." I answered her while lifting a forced smile.

Well, I know that I've changed. Maybe a bit, I just realized that I must not be too hard. Though, I've completely shut down my heart.

My brain is all I need and I'm not in Earth anymore, I should take things easy now.

"You're so thoughtful for that, my lady."

I nodded at her. "Celestina, I'll visit my brother in the garden. You can come right after you fix all of these." I pointed the messy shelf at the side of my study room.

Kaagad naman niyang sinunod ang nais kong gawin niya nang walang pag-aangal sa mga mata niya.

Naglakad na ako patungong labas at  kaagad akong namangha nang makita ang kapatid ko habang nag-eensayo kasama ni ama.