06

Chapter 6

Anais Point of View

"Sister, I know you can handle yourself but you're just sixteen." My 22 year old brother is looking so worried at me.

He's pretty old now, but his face doesn't get old. He's more attractive since he has both manly and feminine features.

"Don't worry, brother. I'll send you letters every week." sumimangot ang kapatid ko sa akin kung kaya't natawa ako.

I hugged my brother before entering the palace. Kasalukuyang nasa labas kase kami ng palasyo at naghihintay sa akin ang isang butler mula sa palasyo.

Tuluyan na akong nagpaalam at pumunta sa deriksyon ng butler. The butler commanded the maids to get my things and they did it immediately.

"Your lady, it's nice to hear that a gifted Faramir will be the Crown Prince's teacher. I hope you two will get along, the prince isn't bad."

And by his tone and words, I knew it's the opposite. I've encountered a lot of people, so gamay na gamay ko na ang totoo sa hindi.

So the Duke was really the one who spread the information about me. I'm sure my existence as Augustine's cousin is spreading like a wild fire now.

That there's another talented Faramir and the King wanted one.

I sighed, I'm thinking too much again. Napatingin ako sa matandang butler.

I didn't give him any response and I just continued walking. Mukhang nagulat ang butler sa inasta ko. Why? Is he expecting me to continue his kaplastikan?

As if he really wanted me here, I knew his loyalty is on the corrupted King not on this world.

"Do you want to roam around my lady? Or dederitso na lang tayo sa iyong silid?"

"The latter." I replied shortly.

Sinong tanga ang papagurin ang sarili sa paglilibot sa higanteng palasyong ito?

"Seemed the lady is tired from her trip. Follow me, I'll lead the way."

Just like what he wanted I followed him. Huminto kami sa harapan ng isang pinto sa ikalawang palapag. He opened the door and showed me what's inside.

I almost laughed. My room in our manor is way bigger and fancy.

Well this one ain't that bad. It has queen size bed, maybe I'm used ok king size. The interior design is okay. I guess this is decent.

"The maids that will assis you will arrive later, my lady. Please enjoy your stay here at the Emerald's Palace." the butler said.

"You may leave me, thank you for accompanying me." I informed the butler and it made him frown. Wala rin naman siyang magagawa kaya kaagad siyang umalis.

Speaking of, I'm currently staying in Emerald's Palace, the second largest next to the King's palace.

Well they have a lot of palace here, the palace where you're living in will depend how high your rank is.

I immediately fixed my things and after that I've decided to walk around.

Hindi ko nga rin alam kung ano ang ituturo ko sa crown prince, the King will tell me later and I hope it's not that hard.

I saw a lake in an area, kaya naman kaagad akong lumapit doon at umupo sa bermuda grass.

Father want me to eye what's happening here, so definitely I have to get close on everyone.

Can I do reverse psychology?

I can't.

"Who are you?"