26

Chapter 26

Third Person's Point of View

Inside a private room exclusive only for royal bloods, kasalukuyang naroon ang mga reyna't hari ng limang kaharian na bumisita sa akademya dahil sa nangyari.

"Where's Diane? What's taking her too long?" The enchantress of Aeryllo Tribe started to bomber the faculty of academy some questions.

Inside a special room that's full of lavish and things that screams royalty, all of the queen and king are there together with the headmaster and of course the princes and princesses.

Kanina pa naroroon ang mga maharlika at si Diane na lang ang kulang. Mukhang nagsisimula nang mainis ang reyna ang tribo.

The headmaster awkwardly laugh to break the tension and he was about to answer but the door slammed preventing him to create a noise.

"Diane! What took you so long? How's the dragon?"

Hindi na napigilang mapatayo ang reyna sa pagdating ni Diane. Diane showed courtesy first before hugging her mother.

"Mom we will talk about my dragon, but not here." mabilisang bulong ni Diane sa ina habang nakayakap.

"I apologize your majesties, I apologize for making you all wait. And I bring someone with me, if of course you don't mind." Lahat ay nagtaka sa huling sinabi ni Diane pero ang lahat ay wala namang pakialam.

Ang mga hari't reyna ay walang reaksyon sa pagpasok ni Anais, maliban na lang kay Azury at sa haring amain nito.

"My," Anais chuckled when she saw her King's reaction and of course, Azury that's now looking at her darker.

Anais bowed and did a courtesy to show respect. "Nice to meet you again my King, and my prince." Naubo naman ang hari at mas lalong dumilim ang pagtingin ni Azury sa dalaga na nakangiti.

"I hope you don't mind my existence here."

"You young lady, which bloodline are you in?" Hindi pa nga natatapos ni Anais ang sasabihin ay pinuna na kaagad siya ng Reyna ng Aeryllo Tribe, ina ni Diane.

Hindi iyon nagustuhan ni Anais pro pineke niya ang ngiti. "I'm just from average line, your highness. I'm a noble but not part of politics."

All of the people'd attention inside, including Anais has went to Azury when he chuckled out of nowhere. "I really love actresses."

"Pardon?" Isa sa mga reyna ang nagtanong.

Azury faked a laugh, "nothing your highness, I apologize for the sudden disturbance."

"I'm not aware your son fancies women who can act? My daughter here is part of the academy's theater! Bakit hindi mo tignan ang alok ko? Let's get them married!"

One of the queen have said her thoughts at ang nakangiting mukha ni Anais ay naging seryuso na. Azury grinned, he saw how Anais face changed and went to stoic.

"I apologize, my queen but I'm not bond to mary anyone. And I just don't fancy those who can act, I fancy someone who's looking at me grimly right now." tukoy ni Azury kay Anais na halos magkasugat na ang palad dahil sa pagkayukom nito.

Azury laughed and he take back is words saying he was just kidding and just trying to lighten the mood of everyone.

Ilang minuto na rin ang lumipas at napunta na ang usapan sa insidenteng nangyari. "Ano ba talaga ang nangyari?" one of the king asked.

"Biglaang nagwala ang dragon ko sa hindi malamang dahilan." Ani ni Diane.

"I want it to be investigated, muntik nang mapahamak ang isa sa mga dragon. I will send someone to help with the investigation and it will be Anais." Natahimik ang lahat sa tinugon ng headmaster at ganoon na rin si Anais.

Anais Point of View

I immediately hid the shock in my face when I caught that damn Azury still looking at me like I'm his prey.

But this is a good news, my power just told me to visit the tribe and here I am, makakapunta ako doon nang walang kahirap-hirap.

"Anais will go together with of course Diane and Azury."

With whom?

"Pardon?" Litong tanong ko sa headmaster, ang kaninang galak na naramdaman ko ay napalitan ng inis.

I thought I'm lucky this time, there's no such thing as luck.

"Are you sure about this? She doesn't look trust worthy. Pasensiya ka na Azury at sa ama mo pero this girl under your kingdom looks a traitor."

Napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi ng isang prinsesa.

I changed my mind.... I'll kill some princesses.

"Oh, worry not, you are right. We don't trust her."

Halos mapunit ang labi ko dahil sa dinugtong ni Azury. Obviously, sinisiraan niya ako sa ibang mga hari at reyna.

Dahil tumatawa sila ay nakitawa ako at ganoon na rin ang headmaster. "Azury really likes to joke!" and that statement from the headmaster saved my ass.

Tumagal pa nang ilang oras ang naging usapan bago tuluyang umalis ang mga maharlika at naiwan ako kasama ang mga prinsipe't prinsesa sa loob.

If only I don't need them.... they're probably dead.

"Friends with Diane now?"

I pretended that I didn't heard Azury asking me, nagtaka ang lahat dahil doon at sa inaasta namin ni Azury.

"Wait a second, I just noticed.... are you guys perhaps—may past ba kayo?"

Halos matawa ako sa tinanong ni Diane at dahil doon ay naging interesado rin ang ibang prinsipe't prinsesa.

"Yes, you're right! Instructor, is that true or what?" Princess Claudine butt in, dumagdag pa ang isang 'yan.

"Is that true? Azury?" Princess Claudia was in furrow when she asked Azury, I couldn't help but to grin.

Oh my, I smell something between these two.

Azury didn't even stared at her, and of course I stared back, never backing down.

"Azury? Are you deaf? I'm asking you," irritation is now visible on Claudia's face, lalo na dahil hindi man lang ito tinatapunan ng tingin ng prinsipe.

"Anais? Are you friends with her?"

My face crumbled, I don't like that name and how he say it. Anais, coming from his mouth it sounded too gentle and I'm afraid I couldn't lie.... my name sounds pretty if it's him saying it.

What the fuck did I just think?! Putangina Dustine, gising!

I almost forgot that I'm a man!

"Azury what the heck?! Are you ignoring me—"

"I'm sorry, Claudia but will you shut up for a brief moment? Anais, I'm waiting.... so what? Are you friends with her now? Finally starting the plan with Raven? I have told you many times to stop your madness. You seriously trusting him over me?" I failed to determine what's Azury's feeling right now since he's showing me a foreign expression.

He look pained with someone yet mad at the same time. He's looking at me as if we're the only ones who's inside this room right now.

Awtimatikong dumilim ang mukha ko. Is he plotting something?

And I don't know if he's dump or just pure idiot, maybe both.

What the heck is he saying?

Between him and Raven, I'll choose Raven!