05

Chapter 5

Anais Point of View

"This is Dustine, she's our new member and she will be participating in tonight's mission."

Everyone was looking at me with different reactions when my father introduced me to the organization for the first time.

I can feel their judgement already, some are mesmerized, disappointed? And of course, underestimating me.

Well, I'm sixteen, the youngest here and the only lady.

They're not aware that I'm their leader's daughter. I flashed a bright smile to all of the men inside.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that." nakangiti kong sambit sa isa sa mga lalaki sapagkat naramdaman ko ang mana nito. He's planning to attack me, but too bad, I can sense mana.

For the past ten years, I just spent it by studying this world, enhancing my skill and of course, secretly going out without my parent's consent hehe.

"Don't underestimate this lady." Dad's last word when he left us.

My father is right, no one should underestimate me. I am the one who wiped my brother and dad in a spar after all.

"So, what are you? A display or a muse perhaps?"

"Scarlett Nexus doesn't need you."

"What is he planning?"

As soon as my father took his leave, isa-isang nagpalabas ng kaniya-kaniyang hinain ang mga lalaking ito.

I can't help but to sigh. This world also contain discrimination huh. Pretty bad, I'm not normal.

"Brat." my eyes twitch when I heard they called me brat.

I calmed myself before I walked towards their direction.

"Our mission is to spy inside the palace. Don't drag the team down. Once you'll fucked up, everything will end. You can't mess this up, kid."

They gave me a warning which almost made me laugh. Didn't they know that for the past ten years I've been with my brother spying people?

Kaya naman nang pumatak ang gabi ay kaagad kaming pumunta sa palayso. And of course, we're not walking freely outside, we are currently underground.

I secretly put my protection magic, I used high level one that can surpass the castle's magician. Dahil kahit protektado na sila ng kanilang magician ay nakatitiyak akong malolocate pa rin sila kaya naman ay tumulong na ako.

"You stay behind." they said to me that made me laughed.

Are they serious about this?

Kaya naman ay nang makarating na kami sa kastilyo ay nasa hulihan pa rin ako and just like what I have thought, they left me.

I guess I need to do some works alone.

I sighed, since I don't have a skill that can manipulate my appearance I wore a mask and used a black wig that I bought last time.

I hid myself in the castle's garden. I roamed my eyes. The castle and our manor have the same size, what the heck.

So we are equal as the royalties wealth? No wonder why the King haven't made a move to dispatch Faramirs.

Kaagad kong sinuri ang paligid. I tried to scan the entire palace using my mana detector, I just wanna find out if someone is using their mana suspiciously and so far I felt none.

"Who are you."

I froze from where I'm hiding when I heard a voice. I didn't face that someone yet, since he's not asking, it's a statement.

I composed myself and tried to calm my inner thoughts since I can feel that they're panicking.

I slowly faced the man and I got taken a bit when my eyes landed on him. I don't know but my heart started hammering.

What the heck dude. What's happening on this body?

I gulped when he start to stare at me back directly. This guy is wearing a pajamas and his hair is a bit messy. His amber eyes seemed so deep to stare at so I broke the contact.

"Who are you. What are you doing here?" This time he asked me.

I stepped back when he took a few step to move forward. He's taller than me and seemed older also.

I don't even know why I'm suddenly nervous. Hindi ko kilala ang lalaking ito.

I am about to teleport but he was fast to think and held my wrist. He's holding it so tight that I could feel his warmth and his pulse.

His stare is sipping all of my stare that is giving me the feeling of shock.

I tried to get my hands off him but he won't bulge. "Answer me." he asked fiercely.

I can't reveal my voice.

Because I have no choice I held his arm back and I put fire on him. I got astonished when he easily nullified it.

Fuck. This man has an ability to nullify magic.

"You're an enemy." he said as he grabbed my wrist tighter than before and it's turning red.

Marahas niya akong hinila papalapit sa kaniya at walang pasabing sinakal ang leeg ko.

Dahil do'n ay kaagad kong pinalipad ang sanga sa kaniya kaya naman ay nalihis ang atensyon niya sa akin at bahagyang lumuwang ang pagkakasakal niya sa akin. I grabbed the opportunity to held his hand and broke his fingers. I kicked him away from me as I teleported out of the castle immediately.

Naghahabol hininga akong nakabalik sa base namin at nang malapat ang paa ko doon ay bahagya akong napaupo.

Putangina. Ano'ng nangyayari sa akin?

"You're late."

Kaagad akong napaangat ng tingin sa mga kasama ko.

So kanina pa sila nakabalik?!

We reported our mission on father as he dismissed us.

Nang makarating sa bahay ay kaagad akong pumasok sa opisina ng ama ko't naabutan ko sila ng kapatid ko na mukhang may pinagtatalunan. Both of them seemed irritated, mad perhaps.

"Father." I called him.

His angry face softened when he look at me. Did he and brother argue about something?

I was about to say something but brother stood up and eyed my neck.

Oh, fuck. I didn't covered my neck! I forgot to!

"Who did that?" He asked calmly.

I smiled at him. "S-Someone caught me hehe." he look at me madly and even father.

"But I've taken care of it na!" Kaagad kong pagbawi para hindi nila ako pagalitan.

"Let's talk about that later. First, I have something to tell you, Anais."

"Go on," I said and brother just shook his head showing his disapproval.

Siguro ito ang pinagtatalunan nila kanina.

"The majesty has sent a letter. He want you to tutor the prince."

Laglag panga kong tinignan ang ama ko sa harapan ko.

What the heck is happening?!

I knew that the majesty is aware that the Faramir have a gifted child here! But how can he let me tutor the freaking prince?!

Kaya pala ayaw ng kapatid ko.

"You need to accept this, Anais. We have to set an eye inside the castle and right now would be a perfect time." seemed I don't have a choice.

I sighed. I knew my brother doesn't want me to but I and him don't have a choice. "I will do it."