27

Chapter 27

Anais Point of View

Aeryllo Tribe is exactly what I have expected to be. Nasa gitna ng kagubatan, maraming hayop and it is surrounded by the largest walls I've ever seen but it is made of bamboos.

Walang gusali, lahat ng narito ay mga kubo na gawa sa kawayan. The ground are full of plants and flowers.

It is indeed peaceful here, them living with mythical creatures, acting like one. Oh hell I'm sure that despite of this peacefulness, I knew they're tough to fight.

Looking at their backs, currently walking. I cannot help but to sigh the annoyance. I couldn't help but to agree in the end with the Headmaster, I'm with him.

I had a long discussion regarding on this matter with the headmaster yesterday but in the end, I don't have any option but to let Azury be with me since I'm afraid that the headmaster will notice something weird.

I immediately force myself to smile because every constituent this kingdom has had been bowing non stop. Dahil kasama namin ang pinuno nila ay yumuyuko ang bawat mga taong nadadaanan namin. This kingdom's people are fierce, I know all of them are good fighters. But heck, they're too hospitable.

Pumasok kami sa isa mga malalaking kubo. The queen introduced us to their king, Diane's father.

"Why are you so silent?"

I continue roaming my eyes around pretending to be a deaf.

"Anais, you seemed distant. I mean, you are but it got worse."

I am only with Diane wala ng iba.

Looking at my peripheral vision he was about to hold me but I immediately moved, I held the queen.

Putangina.

The queen look so stunned in my sudden action, natahimik kaming lahat.

I gulped as I fake a laugh. "Your majesty, may I go out? I'll just roam around." I immediately withdraw my hand.

What the hell, what kind of excuse is that?

Puta wala na akong maisip.

Pagtataka. That was sketched on their faces. I fake my laugh once again.

Malay ko ba kung papatayin nila ako dahil sa kabastusang iyon.

"I'll go with her, your Highness."

Awtomatikong lumiko ang ulo ko sa direksyon ni Azury. Not expecting he would say such thing.

At putangina bakit?!

The King was of course, being himself. He is observing us, I'll find a way to talk to him later.

I heard Diane's annoying giggle.

She wanna die young?

"Oh, sure. If you're insisting... are you two close?" hindi na napigilang magtanong ng reyna.

Napatingin ako kay Diane na nag-aantay sa sagot.... ah may pinagmanahan.

I fake a laugh and was about to answer but I felt Azury's hand snaking into my waist.

Nanigas ako.

Nag-angat ako ng tingin sa kaniya na kaagad din naman niyang sinalubong ng ngiti ang mukha ko.

His palm feels very warm around me, I hate to admit it but his touch calms me.

Mas lalo akong nanigas dahil mas hinigpitan niya ang paghapit sa akin. Is he doing all of this in purpose?