10

Chapter 10

Anais Point of View

I suddenly remember, your eyes. They're familiar and..... empty.

Kaagad akong napairap ng maalala ang mga salitang binanggit sa akin ng prinsipe. Naiinis kong inayos ang pulang wig sa ulo ko.

I'm wearing different wig now, it's red and curly. And because this is an auction, there's a rule here that we have to wear mask which is great for me. This isn't just an auction but a masquerade ball at all and I'm here with my disguise.

I'm here for information and to get the forbidden book.

I have to get it no matter what. That book contains information that Scarlet Nexus needs. Of course, my dad knew this since I were the one who proposed this idea but the thing is, how can I secure the book?

Basing in my knowledge gained by reading and listening to rumors, that book is written by Atlantha, no one knows if the information there is a fluke or the latter but still, it might be my first key to win.

I don't even know why I'm doing this, but the thing that's making me  move is that.... there's something off in this world that I must correct.

My brother is with me, the Scarlet Nexus is in the venue already, some of them are disguised as waiter, guards, noble men and maybe as servants. I calculated everything, I know who are the important guest and possible threats.

I warned them already.

"Let's go," my brother offered me his hand as I take it.

Inilalayan ako nitong pumasok sa loob ng karwahe bago siya sumunod.

My brother is looking so fine day by day. He's now known to be the next master swordsman, if I won't interfere.

Of course, I won't. He deserve the title, and I hope he'll get that. He just need to prove himself more so the king will acknowledge him.

You know, like slaying 10 dragons or leading a war and be a hero.

That's some of the ways to be held as master swordsman when you already mastered all of the sword art.

I eyed my brother who's in a disguised also. I kind of envy him, his eyes are normal! So no one will be wary of him because majority of the people that is here have that eyes!

"How are you, little sister?" hindi ko mapigilang mapasimangot sa narinig.

Oh hell, I'm really slowly turning into a woman! Bullshit! I cannot be a gay!

"I'm fine brother, you? How was your experience in teaching combat in the Academy?" I asked him, yup, you heard it right.

He became a teacher there.

"It's fine, I'm doing well. I've managed to get some pets." I cannot help but to grin.

What he meant by that is he already manage to get some comrades that will aide us if our rebellion will happen.

Good. Everything is going smoothly as what I've calculated.

Kaagad akong napatingin sa labas ng huminto ang karwahe.

My brother nodded at me as he went out first and as for me, I teleported inside so no one will know that I am with someone.

My mission tonight is to get that book. My plan can be started if I'll successfully obtain the book.

Nang makarating sa loob ay bumungad sa akin ang naglalakihang chandeliers na pwedeng makabulag sa mga mata. The windows are way gigantic so there are a lot of curtains. The surrounding is elegant and giving medieval vibes.