Fairytale come true

" Edmund!" Peter screamed in agony

" Edmund!" Peter screamed in agony.  The blonde Pevensie felt his world crumble as he watched in slow motion how Edmund collapsed into the ground.

Edmund. His little brother. The little boy who wanted to learn how to fly when he was six. The boy who sneaked into his bed in a bad thunderstorm when he was eight.  The boy who stole his cookies when he was ten.  The boy who made snarky comments and cheeky remarks. His baby brother.

Peter took his eyes off the horrific sight and instead faced the witch. The woman was smirking with a sword ready to strike.  She didn't care how many people died, even if they were from her own army. The woman just wanted the crown. The witch had taken so much from the Narnians but this time she had crossed the line and made this a personal battle.

With new renowned fury, Peter charged aggressively toward the witch. Jadis had anticipated his move and blocked his sword effortlessly pulling a sword for her own use.

"She died quickly, you know? Didn't even protest. The princess accepted her fate like the good little girl she is." Jadis taunted, "Perhaps, I was too lenient on her."

Peter snarled and lunged forward,  sword raised ready to attack. Unfortunately for him, Peter's rage was destabilizing making him an easy target for the witch.  Jadis parried and thrust her sword against his. In the process, she hit Peter in his already injured arm. He hissed but ignored it,  the clashing of metals loud.

"Your brother on the other hand," The witch continued mercilessly, " He actually thought he had a chance against me.   I was delighted to see the surprise in his eyes when I won."

"Shut up!" Peter sneered.

"And I suppose you are going to stop me?" The witch inquired with a mocking tone.

"Or die trying," Peter declared valiantly.

For Edmund. For Rory. For Aslan. For every single Narnian. 

Their weapons were about to meet again when they both hear a thunderous roar. The witch and the future king looked up paused and so a very alive  Aslan on top of a cliff. He was joined by another set of Narnians and his sisters by his side.

"Impossible," Jadis gasped.

Encouraged,  Peter took this opportunity to strike the witch, but no matter how distracted she was, she was still a dangerous opponent. And someone with no honor.   The Witch tripped Peter and pinned him to the ground with one of her swords through his chain mail. She stood over him and Peter spat at her feet. If he was going to die in  her hands, he was going to show her exactly what he thought of her. The witch sneered about the deliver the death blow. However,  Aslan leaped at her, and pinned her to the ground, reversing the position of authority. It was now Jadis's turn to feel helpless.  The Witch looked up one last time before Aslan devoured her. Peter stood up on shaky feet, he was cradling his injured arm and his sword still in shock.