Fun Facts

Rory's surname comes from Alex Browning from the Final Destination Franchise.

There are several ABC's Once Upon a Time references spread out throughout the book. As well as multiple Taylor Swift references.

This is the first fanfiction I've actually published and finished.

Rory's and Peter's relationship is based on the idea of that one True Love.

The song king Stephan wrote for his wife was "willow" by Taylor Swift. Rory sang it to Peter in her own wedding.

In this universe, the song "Once upon a dream" is an ancient Narnian lullaby dating from times of King Frank, the first narnian king.

Only two of Rory's dresses are described in the book. A blue dress Rory wore in the narnian's bonfire and when she pricked her fingers and a pink dress the one Rory wore for her coronation. These dresses are in memoriam of princess Aurora blue and pink dress debate in the Disney Movie.

I really debated on making Aurora a blonde like in the original Disney movie but I changed my mind once I pictured Natalia Dyer as the face claim. She IS Rory for me.

Rory is a big fan of Glenn Miller orquesta, Tommy Dorsey orquesta, Ella Fitzgerald and The Andrew Sisters.

The Narnian pastries Rory loves so much are based on honeycakes.

Siofra comments that Rory is her father's daughter in the "It's sir Peter to you" chapter . Peter is meant to parallel Queen Dorea, a warrior who pinned and wooed King Stephan (the prince at the moment), and Rory is meant to parallel her father who flushed at the attention and made witty remarks to shake off attention from him.

Siofra and the Faeries (but more the faeries since they were closer) were total gossips during the Stephan and Dorea era. They had their own gossip club to discuss their latest updates in their romance. Lucy, Edmund and Susan eventually parallel that same dynamic. 

The epilogue is very bittersweet. I never really liked the idea that after spending fifteen years as rulers the Pevensies were sent back to England and expected to just deal with that. I wanted them to have a real reason to return home which is why I decided to include the fact that ruling seemed to be destroying Peter and Rory mentally. In a way it makes sense, they were kids who started ruling very young and they were never prepared. After fifteen years I imagine it was emotionally tiring. Still despite everything, they were still very in love with each other, it's fate. They are meant to be. 

Although Rory and Peter won't be the main couple in the next books they will have a very prominet role specially in Edmund's book.