Who's more important. *Smut*

Waking up next to Eric every morning is usually a dream. You'd usually be woken up by his lips on your bare shoulder or his head between your legs. But last night was the worst fight you two had every gotten into. For being together two years and only have a small disagreement a couple times made this fight awful. I closed my eyed again and remembered his words.

-Flashback-

"Where are you going?" I asked as I watch Eric start to get dressed. I was on my back trying to slow my breathing from the orgasm he just gave me.

"I need to go to Erudite tonight." He said coldly. He has been cold the last few weeks. He is like he was when we first and I hate it.

"Of course you do." I mumble and sat up pulling the blanket the he had yanked off the bed around me. Like a shield. He shouldn't be able to see me in such a vulnerable state when he isn't staying. I felt so used.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked harshly turning towards me and rasing an eyebrow.

"It means you are always there. You seem more of an Erudite leader then a Dauntless one." I snipped getting pissed he is acting like this is ridiculous.

"What I am doing is so important you don't even know what you are talking about." He snipped back throwing on a t shirt.

"So you are saying staying with me after you fuck me isn't important?" I snapped pissed and feeling rejected. Aftercare use to be my favorite thing now I am lucky if he brings me a warm washclothe. He use to take a bath or a shower before making us a snack before cuddling. I miss his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around me.

"You just don't understand what I am going through." He yelled.

"That is because you won't tell me. I am just your play thing. You aren't even my boyfriend anymore. You are like my fuckbuddy now." I yelled back at him.

"Watch it. Right now." He growled and looked murderous. I stood up pissed the blanket falling the ground.

"No. You are never here. I understood that being with a Dauntless leader has it's drawbacks. But Max can get home to Maggie everynight why can't you? Or how about leaving your girlfriend after having sex with her like it was nothing." I yelled not caring who heard.

"Don't bring Max and Maggie into this they are our top leaders." Eric whispered yelled

"Eric I don't give a shit. I want my boyfriend home. I want the boyfriend I fell in love with. The man who would come home to me everynight excited. Not the man who is rarley home and spends every waking moment with Jeanine." I yelled.

"You need to be quiet. Not everyone knows I am working with Jeanine." He whispered quietly.

"Oh of course. I have to make sure your prefect mission goes smoothly while the supposed love of your life just feels like a cum guzzler. But of course I am the last one your list. Like always. Go to Eruidte." I whispered yelled before turning my back on him.

"Do not turn your back on me." He yelled and grabbed my arm hard yanking me around. I gasped as pain flared throught my arm.

"Eric. Let me go." I said lifting my eyes to his and tried to yank my hand away. It hurt after a couple seconds and let my arm go limp.

"Never turn your back on me." He said almost deadly quiet.

"You need to let me go. You are hurting me." I whimpered as my arm started to throb from the pressure.