I hate you. pt. 3

4 months.  4 glorious months of getting to relearn and fall deeper in love with Eric. I laid there on his naked chest and smiled softly.  His finger tips tracing my spine softly up and down.

"What are you thinking about?'' He whispered softly.

"Just how much our love has changed.  I am so happy.'' I said and looked up at him.

His hair had the just fucked look and he had a fresh hickey right under his leadership tattoos. His blue eyes were light and he had a twinkle in them.  He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"I am happy too baby girl." He whispered and I laid my head back down on his chest.

''You know if Christina finds out that you spent the night she will be pissed." He grumbled and i just giggled.

''Trust me. I think that our marriage will survive even though it is taboo to see eachother on the day." I mumbled and kissed his chest.

"You ready to get married?'' He asked almost in a worried tone. I immediately sat up and straddled him. His hands immediately finding my hips.

"I am ready to marry you.  I am ready to wake up next to you until i die.  I am ready to love you everyday." I said laying my hands on his chest and leaned forward to kiss him.

He wrapped his arms around me over.  He kissed me deeply and rolled his hips into me. He was always good about hitting my clit everytime. I gasped and pulled away.  He grew hard and almost immediately slipped into me.  He had only thrusted into me twice when we heard a knock our door. 

We both groaned as the knocking grew louder. He pulled out of me and threw on some joggers before grabbing a pillow.  He walked over to the door and yanked it open with force. There stood a pissed Christina.

''What are you doing here?" She snapped holding a make up box and a dress bag.

"Slept in my own apartment with my wife." Eric like it was obvious.

"Don't you know that is bad luck?'' She snapped and pushed her way in.

I walked out in Eric's T-shirt and black cotton panties.

"Trust me.  I think we have had enough bad luck in our relationship that it is a wash.'' I said as Eric walked up to me and held me to his front. With my back to it.

''As cute as this is.  I really need Eric to leave so i can get you dolled up and into your wedding dress.'' She said with a pointed look to Eric.

Eric groaned and walked to our room. He emerged a minute later with a hoodie and shoes on. He kissed me softly before walking out.  To go to Max's place I assume.  Max's wife Jess will be joining us soon hopefully as my maid of honor and Tris is with four decorating the room that held the net. That is where we first met. Eric's had just completed his first year.  And I was an initiate from Candor. We tiptoes our attraction until after initiation. Then we jump in.  Our love had been explosive.  It was amazing. And heart breaking. And fast.  But we never gave up.  Even with those almost 9 months apart. We came back loving eachother harder.  Deeper.  More connected than ever. It was a beautiful and hard love.  It was ours.

''Now sit.  I need to take care of these bags under your eyes.  How much sleep did you get last night?'' She asked annoyed. I blushed.

"Maybe 4 or 5." I said with a shrug. 

''I told you to get at least 6 to 7." She grumbled just as Jess walked in. She was beautiful with her almond toned skin but her eyes were a bright green. She had her hair in black and purple braids that she had in a twist on her head.

"Oh Cris.  Shut up. Let the newlyweds have their fun. God knows me and Max were just as bad.  If not worse.'' She said with a wink. 

She curled my hair while Cris did my make.  We kept it simple with a half up half down while my make was pretty natural. My dress had been redesigned since our break up and I loved it even more.

''Eric is going to be crazy about you in that dress

''Eric is going to be crazy about you in that dress.. Even more than he already is." Jess said with a twinkle in her eyes.

I blinked back tears.  We are finally here.  It took over a year of heartbreak, misery and love to get here.  But it's finally here.  I looked up at my two favorite girls and smiled softly.

"Are you ready?'' Cris asked with a knowing smile.  I smiled wider.

"More than you ever know.'' I said and looked back into the mirror.  I am marrying Eric. Finally.