Let go of my Wife. *Smutty*

I am running. Hard and fast. I could hear their feet gaining on me. Over the Chasum. Down the stairs. If I could make it to the pit then I would be safe.

I am panting as I took the stairs at lightening speed. The sound of shouts filling the stairwells. I looked up and they were close. Shit. I scanned my badge and the door unlocked. I flew threw the door and into the crowd of people. They made paths for me. I was a leaders wife. I turned around and saw the blue coats come through the doors.

"You need to come with us. Divergent." One of them panted and my breathe hitched even though I was panting.

"I am not Divergent." I yelled and looked around. Trying to find those blue eyes. No where. He knows I am divergent but helped me hide it. He purposely gave me a different 'serum' so Erudite wouldn't find out. So no one would find out.

One of the men stepped forward and I started to back up. But I hit the chest of a man. A pair of arms wrapped around me. Blue clad arms. I immediately fought. I threw my head back hitting him in the nose. He let go but I was grabbed by the man in front of me. I thrashed but he wouldn't let me go.

"I am married to a leader. You can't do this. You have no jurisdiction here." I yelled again and looked at th clad of black. No one moving. Those cowards.

"You are spewing lies. Divergents are threats to the city." The guy I headed butted grabbed my arms and tried to tie them. But I yanked to much for him to tie them.

"You will release my wife." I heard Erics voice behind me. I looked up and sighed.

"She suspected to be Divergent." The Erudite to my front said. Eric stepped forward with his gun pulled out of his holster.

"You will release my wife. Or you will be dead before you blink." Eric said in a low voice.

The man released me and I immediately ran to Eric. He wrapped his arm around my front when I stood behind him. I pressed against him panting.

"You can test her. You will be Proven wrong. And my wife is right. You have no jurisdiction here. I can excute you for that. Both of you." Eric said and held his gun up cocking it. The men put their hands up.

One held out a weird three circle claw thing. It spun as it scanned my face. I gribbed Eric's arm hard. I was scared of the results.

Divergent 0%. Was written across the screen. I sighed and I felt Eric become slightly less tense.

"You see. She isn't a divergent. You will leave. And not return. If I ever see you in this compoud I will excute." Eric growled as they just nodded before turning away. Walking briskly away. He turned to me and checked me over with his eyes. He was never very affectionate in public. Actually this is the most we have touched in public. We didn't have a big wedding. Just a few close friends and all we did was have a big dinner at our place before having an early night for oursleves.

"Are you okay flower?" He asked softly running his eyes over me again. I smiled. We were in the same initiation. Him an Erudite transfer and me a Amity transfer. Since that first day we met he called me flower.

"Yes. Can we just go home." I said feeling nervous from all the attention we have. Some have gone back to what they were doing. But most were still watching. He looked around and his posture tensed again. He whistled loudly and the pit went silent again. My stomach flipped with nerves.

"If anyone just stands there watching as a leaders wife gets man handled. They will be thrown out of Dauntless. Immediately. Everyone in here right now is lucky to not be dead or factionless." Eric bellowed before spinning me around and escorting me out of the pit.