I hate you. *Ansty

3 years.  3 years down the drain. Walking in on Eric dick deep in an amity transfer. That was over a month ago and I haven't spoken to him since I threw my engagement ring at him later that day. He tried to talk and excuse his actions. But you don't just trip and land in someones vagina. 

I found myself in the training room again.  I can't seem to sleep now.  The dim room brought me comfort. I slam my fists repeatedly against the bag.  The familiar sting of my knucles splitting even under the wraps brought me some comfort.  It makes me feel something besides being broken. I heard the door open. I sighed.

"I am almost done here Tris.  Then like i promised 30 minutes ago.  I will got back to my apartment.'' I pant out as I hit the bag harder.

"It's not Tris." His voice rang out.  I dropped my hands and sighed. I didn't look at him as I walked to my bag by the back wall.

''Just listen.  Please.'' He begged.  I rolled my eyes as I felt my heart speed up.  It has been forever since I heard his voice.  Part of me loved hearing his voice.  But the hurt part and the part that was winning wanted to punch him. 

I didn't say a word as I turned.   I made brief eye contact with him before I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door. I felt a large hand wrap around my upper arm. I yanked my arm away like I got burned. 

"Don't ever touch me again.'' I scream a I walked away.  I felt tears peaking over my eyes.  He will not see me cry.  He will not see how badly I hurt. Still hurt so much.

''Please.  It was a mistake. An accident.'' He begged.  I felt fury go through me like a wildfire.  I stopped and turned to him.

"How is sticking your dick into another women a mistake? An accident? Did you trip and fall into her vagina while she lied conveniently naked on OUR bed?" I yelled.   He stepped back seeing the anger on my face.  My voice wavered slightly at the end but I didn't back down.

"It was a mistake.'' He whispers and I laughed.  He looked concerned even more.

''No Eric.  A mistake is forgetting you had a meeting or bringing eggs home.  That was a deliberate act.  You took an amity to our home.  You got her naked.  You took her into our room. You laid her down on our bed and fucked her. There is no mistake in that.'' I all but yelled.  I tried to keep the tears at bay but they came out anyways. My heart hurts for the women he has made me.  The one who hurts everyday. Who has her heart shattered into a million pieces. Who is lost. 

"Please. Let me explain." His voice cracks.  I laughed again.

"You are going to cry? Really? You are the one who threw away 3 years. And engagement.  The wedding we were planimg together.  You know how embarrassing it was to take back a custom made gown to Christana and explain that my fiancé cheated on me.  Just 2 weeks before our wedding. Or how about explaining to max that I needed another apartment on the leadership level because I was tired of sleeping in my office.  Then how much it hurt for you to act like I never existed. You broke me then have the audacity to cry." I said turning and walking to the door.  I heard what sounded like a sob just before I got to the door.

"Eric.  I don't want to speak to you ever again. I don't feel love for you anymore.  I just. I fucking hate you." I lied before walking through the door.  I bump into Max.  He had a weird look on his face.  It was almost like regret.

''Sorry." Was all I mumbled before walking away from both of them I heard Max walk into the training room and I didn't care if he thought I was being a bitch to Eric.  I wiped the tears from my face as I walked up the stairs to the leadership level.

I saw Uriah step out of Marlenes apartment and looked almost guilty. I tried to smile softly but it turned into a grimace. I just opened the door to my apartment and stepped into the small space.

It wasn't a home.  My home was Eric.  But it was a place to sleep and rest.   I dumped my bag and walked to my bathroom. I stripped everything.   I looked at my hands.  They were red and starting to hurt. I sighed and started the shower. 

The warm water washing away the tears for the 5th time this week.