Hey. I love you.

I groaned as I laid on the floor. Eric was standing over me panting from the mock fight he just beat me at. I felt my wet skin stick to the matt as I laid there for a minute. I watches Eric walked to our waters and back to me. He reached down and handed me my water before reaching a hand down to mine helping me sit.

''You could have gone easy on me. I haven't even had breakfast yet." I groan drinking some water.

''You'd be pissed if I went easy on you and you know it princess.'' He said with a small smile. I rolled my eyes at him with a smirk.

"You roll your eyes at me again and you will miss lunch as well.'' He said lowly his gaze dipping to the hickey he gave me this morning.

''Don't threaten me with a good time." I teased and laid back on the matt with a sigh.

"Meet me in our apartment. Two minutes." He said as he walked out.

Even with my sore muscles I ran out of the training room to our apartment. I stripped the wet workout clothes and jumped into the shower. And I waited. And waited. Probably a good 15 minutes before Erics rough hands had me pressed against the tile walls and my clit between his teeth. And my hands in his hair.

>>>

I had just sat down in the canteen with Uriah and Zeke when I heard a fight break out. It was a normal thing. Too normal. Especially when we had the new initiates.

I looked up as the fight got worse and saw Eric standing over the top of a dauntless born. His hand clench into a fist and getting bloody from the repeated hitting of the Dauntless he was hitting.

"What set him off now?'' Uriah groaned as I jumped up.

I shrugged with an irritated sigh. Throwing down my spoon walking from my food now in a foul mood. I shoved everyone out of my way as they were crowding around them.

"Eric. Get off of him." I yelled over the screams around me. Eric looked up and dropped the dauntless born and he shook out his hand.

''Next time you joke about jumping my girls bones you'll be dead. Understand.'' Eric growled and walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling me from the canteen.

"You really need to stop beating people up." I said in an annoyed tone. My foul mood persisting as we walked through the compound.

"He said he'd follow you home and fuck you. I needed to show him that you are mine to protect." He said lowly tightening his hand around mine.

"So you don't think I can protect myself?'' I asked as we walked over the Chasum and up the stairs to our apartment.

"I know you can. But you belong to me.'' He growled as he opened his door and pulled me through.

I pulled him to our shared bathroom and made him sit on the closed toliet. I turned and grabbed the black hand towel. I wet it and grabbed his hand placing the towel on. He hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"You are the biggest baby." I grumbled and he just scowled at me.

"The fuckers face was pierced. So it hurts." He hissed as I rinsed the towel on the sink. It turned the water a rust color. I was use to it now. When you date Eric for 3 years you learn to be okay with blood.

After I cleaned off all the blood I disinfect the splits there and wrapped his hand. I was in the middle of cleaning up when Eric got up and started walk out of our apartment.

"Hey. Where are you going?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"My princess needs food." He said with a small smirk. Before opening the door.

"Hey. I love you." I said and he winked at me before closing the door.