Tattoos your initial on him.

I am standing here watching the newest female initiates eyefuck Eric.  Eric was wearing his dark tank top that grubbed his upper body tightly. I tried to sway him this morning but he would change.

"Girls.  15 laps.  Now.'' I snap and crossed my arms as they groan. ''No compaining.  I hear you complain again.  You'll be out."

"God.  She needs to get laid." I head Amy mumble as she went by me.

"Hey Amy. Just so you know.  My husband fucks me more than enough.  I just am tired of all of you making fools of yourselves over Eric.'' I said smirking as she tripped over my words.

Eric caught my eye and winked.  I rolled my eyes. He thought it would be better if we kept our marriage a secert.  Which it kind of already was.  But most people already knew we were an item. I wear  my wedding band around my neck while Eric doesn't wear his.  At all. Even before this. Which has caused some disagreement when I didn't want to wear mine. We compromised with it around my neck.

I blew out a sigh as I turned towards Four as he watched the fights on the matt. There was a candor transfer boy and an amity girl fighting. The candor kept going for low blows.

"Enough.  Candor. On the mat with me." I snipped and threw off my hoodie.  I could feel Erics eyes on me.  I was wearing my tight black sports bra and my black leggings. 

"What is she doing?'' I heard Eric ask Four. 

"Well.  I think it is obvious." Four said sarcasticly.

The fight between us was over in less than 5 minutes.  I had him laid out in his back gasping for air as I shook out my hand.  My favorite move is punching as hard as I can in the throat.  Eric said that since I am short it is my best advantage. I walked away grabbing my water and hoodie on the way out.  I fiddled with my neckalace as I walked to mine and Erics apartment.

I went through the motions on showering and changing before heading down to the canteen.  It should be filled with inituates for dinner. I walked down and sat down next to Zeke and Four. Tris across from me. I grabbs some vread and filled my bowl with the beef stew in front of me. I listened more than I talked as I caught Erics eyes.  He was sitting with some of the female initiates.  I felt jealously run through me like a wild fire.

One had her hand on his shoulder and he had that smirk.  The one that he'd give me when I wear nothing.  I threw my bun down and stood up.  My appetite lost.  I walked out never looking at Eric as I passed him and his entourage. There were girls giggling and I clenched my fist.

I know he wants a reaction.  He says I look sexy when I fight. But I am not in the mood for fighting.  And I am not in the mood for playing a jealous game.  He wants to have girls all over him let him.  But he can't get upset when I stop wearing his ring around my neck.

I threw my keys on the desk in our spare room and I placed the necklace on the small dish it had by my computer as I start it up.  I answered emails and worked on summaries until Eric got home. He walked in and slumped on the couch we have in there. He sighed as he slumped his head back.

"Long day?'' I mused not looking up as I sent max stuff to review.

"It is difficult sometimes hiding our relationship." He groaned and I bit my tougue trying not to start and argument.

"Yeah." I said as I shut down my computer.

''I mean the initiates don't know boundaries." He groaned again and I just looked up at him with a really look on my face. ''What?''

''Let's be real Eric.  You love the attention.'' I said and stood up from the desk.

"I like your attention best.'' Eric said with that same smirk from earlier. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the office. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

''are you missing something?'' Eric said as he came around the corner with my necklace.

''No?'' I said as I started to slice my apple.

''Why was your ring on your desk?'' Eric asked almost pissed. 

"Well I figured it would hide it better without it hanging around my neck.'' I said with a shrug and took a bite of apple.

''Is this because of the girls at dinner?'' He asked placing the ring next around my neck.  I ripped it away before he could clip it.

"You get to have girls hanging all over you but you get mad when I fight a inituate. It is annoying.  You can't have this both ways Eric.'' I all but yell as I pull away from him.  The ring dropped to the floor with a clatter.

''I respect you enough not to let men hang all over me.  I let them know i am married.  But you disrespect me every day. I hate feeling jealous.  I hate watching every initiate eye fuck you.  I don't want to do this anymore.  Either make it known you are not available or this could very well break our relationship.'' I yelled and walked to our room.  I slammed the door pissed.

I heard the front door slam and I sighed.  I slumped back on the bed and closed my eyes.  I didn't even mean to fall asleep until I heard the door to our bedroom open.   I blinked at the light streaming in from the living-room.

"I didn't mean to wake you." Eric said quietly walking in.

''No.  It is okay. I need to change.  I didn't mean to fall asleep." I said as I got up I pulled my hair into a bun and started to change into sweats. I grabbed one of Erics shirts as I take off my sports bra. 

"I wanted to apologize as for my behavior recently.  It has definitely not been the behavior of a happily married man." He said as he started to take off his guns and knifes from his body.

"You don't have to apologize.  I agreed into this arrangement." I sighed as I slid back into bed and turned on my light on my side table.  Its light yellow light lit up the room better than the light from the living room.

"Yeah.  But i didn't need to let them hang all over me.  The last thing I want is for you to think you aren't my number one. Or feel disrespected.'' Eric said and sat on the bed take off his shoes.

"Eric.  I know you. You wouldn't have married me if I wasn't your number one.  I just hate feeling jealous." I groaned.

"Well, I think I know just how to keep you from feeling that way." He said laying dona next to me.

"Can you get uglier?" I mused and turned over to look at him.  He laughed before showing me his hand. 

On his ring finger was my first name initial. My heart fluttered and I felt my love for him swell.  I grabbed his hand and looked at him.  He marked himself as mine. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

"I love you.'' I whispered as I pulled back. He grabbed me and pulled me to him so I was straddling him.

"I love you.'' He said before pulling me back down to kiss him.