Watching you break up a fight.

I heard a fight start as I walked with Eric to the pit. We started to jog towards the fight. I sighed as we got into view of Tris and Peter. I looked at Eric as he sat there with his arms crossed and leaned on the wall next to him.

After about another 5 minutes I got bored. They weren't even really fighting now. Just throwing and missing punches. I whistled causing Peter to turn towards me and I immediately kicked out a leg hitting his leg causing it to buckle before hitting his face causing him to collapse.

I turned to Tris and she wiped her bloodied nose before throwing her hands up in surrender

I turned to Tris and she wiped her bloodied nose before throwing her hands up in surrender. I rolled my eyes as I nodded for her to get out of here. She walked away fast. I turned back to Peter groaning on the ground.

"Bitch." He groaned as he sat up. His nose and lip bleeding.

"You want to fight someone. Find me. No jumping stiffs in the walkways." I said as he stood up. He turned his back on me. Pissing me off.

"Don't turn your back on a Leader

"Don't turn your back on a Leader. Got it. Initiate." I spat at him laying at my feet. He just groaned and nodded as I looked up at Eric. His eyes were dark and he almost looked like he was panting.

"Bedroom. Now." He said lowly and I knew immediately what that voice meant. I smirked and grabbed his hand.

He pulled me towards the apartment but I could tell he was getting impatient. I giggled as I pulled a right instead of a left pulling him towards our shared office. It was closer.

I opened the door and he slammed it shut before pushing me hard against it. His mouth on mine. Lips hard against mine as he unzipped my black jacket. He shoved it off as I lifted my arms off of his shoulders he pulled away and ripped my tank top off before flinging his off.

I was only given a minute to appreciate his hard body in front of me before he pulled me towards the black couch. Pushing me down before climbing down my body. Leaving wet slow kisses. His mouth warm and I softly gasp with each kiss. His hand finding my leggings easily. Pulling with a a needy like force. I lifted my hips as I kicked off my shoes. He didn't even pull them all the way down before his mouth was on me.

Licking and sucking me hard. His tougue swirling around my clit. I reach forward and grip his hair with a moan. I bucked as he slightly grazed his teeth against my clit. He immediately pushed me down doing it again causing a loud shout to leave my throat.

"Fuck. Eric." I moan out as he dipped his tougue deep inside of me and sighed in the feeling of him.

He groaned sending vibrations straight through me. I gripped his hair harder. He pulled a hand from my hip to play with my clit as he thrusted his tougue in and put.

"Eric. I need you. Deeper. So much deeper." I all but beg knowing I needed more. I always needed him inside of me to cum. And he knows it.

"So needy for me." He said lowly as he pulled away. He yanked my pants down the rest of the way before doing the same with his. I laid my legs opened wide for him as he crawled up the couch towards me.

"My good girl. Always wet and waiting for me." He all but moaned as he placed just the tip in. I reached forward and touched his hand holding him.

I shoved him in. The burn wasn't bad. It was familiar. I sighed at the feeling. He groaned as he finished sinking into me. I grab his now Free hand as he placed it over my head. Our fingers intertwining as he thrusted deep into me.

I close my eyes and sighed again. He leans forward and kisses my deeply as he quickens his thrusts. He pulls away and I opened my eyes. He smirked before pulling his hand away to rub my clit. I felt the familiar tingle that runs over myself and the familiar the building of my orgasm start to build. I tried hard to hold back.

"Give it to me baby. I know you are close. I can feel it." He almost grunted out as I felt myself flutter around him.

"Only if you cum too." I pant out meeting his eyes and I could tell he was close.

He knew I wouldn't until he did. I never did. We have always agreed to be equals. In the bedroom and out. So I hold mine until we both can.

He stilled in me causing me to come undone as he did. Him filling me to the brink of utter foolness. I squeezed him hard as he leaned down kissing me hard. I smiled softly into the kiss as the euphoria filled every inch of me. He pulled back and pulled out. I felt our cums start to spill out of me.

"I should fight more often." I mused and he smiled.

"I now know what you mean." He said standing up and pulled me with him. My legs were jelly like and I leaned against him. Our bodies sticky with sweat.

"Let's get dressed and make it to our bed this time." I said with a smile.

"Deal." He said and kissed my forehead.