My Enemies sister.

Eric POV.

If I would have thought I would have ended up with a stiff I'd laugh. But as I watched her dress for her first day as a leader my heart leaped. Her long hair pulled into a ponytail makes it perfect for wrapping around my hand as I fuck her.  She always looked great in her training clothes but the way she looks right now in my hoodie makes me feral feeling. Her leadership tattos are sticking over the hoodie and I smiled slightly when she caught my eye.

"You know we will eventually have to tell T right?" She said as she sat on my bed putting on her shoes.  I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Babe, we have been together a year.  And you don't think he has noticed the hickies you have so lovingly adorned across my skin.  Or that I all but rush home? God, I had to reassure him multiple times that I wasn't dating Peter." She said with a disgusted look on his face at the end. I stiffened and sat up from my chair that was sits in the corner if the room.

"You have better standards than that." I said with a smirk and grabbed her hands when she went to stand.

"Whenever you are ready baby girl. I am just along for the ride." I said and kissed her hands. Yeah I am worried with how Four will react.  He isn't my biggest fan and he is overly protective of his sister. Growing up in an abusive household will do that to you.

"I'll ease him into it." She said and leaned down and kissed my check before leaving.

I watched her go with a smile. Me and Four have always been rivals.  I think it is because Max pinned us against eachother constantly during our inituation. And if he didn't have his damn divergence I would have been first. It was so close.  His time was 54 minutes to get through his sims and mine was 56. 2 minute differece. I can't prove that he is a divergent but I know in my entire soul that he is one.

Hell, his sister is one. And she shows less than him but I know everything little thing about the grey bundle of joy that came into my life. I remember the day she defacted.

She walked up to the stage in her normal grey dress and a long grey sweater even though it was June. She looked back at her father who was on the stage took off her sweater. Everyone eas silent as we took in her arms and shoulders. The deep purple bruises, some were yellowish and blue.  All in different stages of healing.  I remember the anger I felt then the pride as she sliced her palm and the familar sound of Sizzles cut through the sizzles.

It took less than a week before she won her first fight. She had built up a tolerance for pain that many others don't have so when she gets hit hard she doesn't fall. Just like Four was.

She ranked 2 in her ranks and she was beat out by another still names Tris.  Tris shows her divergence way more than everyone else. We are all surprised she hasn't eneded up dead but after Max took down Erudites leadership the hunt for divergents are done.  And we can only execute them if we have proof. Which is lucky in my case because I don't have to worry about Y/N because she keeps it low key.

And with her picking leadership she never got the tracking/controling sim everyone else had to get. I looked down at the tablet on my lap and read the message Max had sent me.

In the training room now.

Was all he wrote and I immediately got up.  I threw my guns into my holsters and slipped out the door.  I rushed to the training room anf I heard yells before I even got into the room.  Standing un the ring was Four and Y/N.

Y/n looked pissed.  She looked deadly. And as much as I think she looks hot. I need to calm her down.  I walked to Max and he was standing there with his arms crossed.

"What happened?" I asked quietly watching Y/N start to take her gun out.  I immediately jumped into the ring and pushed her arms down.

"Looks like your secrets out." Max hollered and I looked at Four. He eyes were dark with anger and he as flickering between out two figures.

"Seriously.  Droping your standards? I thought I tought you better." Four snapped and I felt her stiffen even more if that was possible.  I am use to the insults and it never bothers me.

"You have no fucking clue what you are talking about T. You didn't raise me.  You left me for 4 years to be beaten.  Daily.  You left me in that house alone. You never came back like your promised.  You cannot decided that just because I am here that you have control over my life." Y/N yelled and stepped forwards.  I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her back.  Four threw a disgusted look down and shook his head. 

"He is dangerous.  Especially for you." Four growled.

"I have probably killed more people than him.  I didn't make high leadership in one year without getting my hands a little bloody." Y/n said darkly and pulled away from me.  She walked off of the ring and towards Max.  

I looked at his face and I didn't even have time to think before throwing a punch at him. He stumbled back and held his jaw tightly.  He went to lunge at me and I drew my gun and aimed at his head. 

"You ever talk to her like that again I will blow your fucking head off and make sure it looks like an accident." I said with a small smile feeling the fear roll off of him.  He is smart because he'd know I'd kill him for less.

"You are going go ruin her." He said softly. That made me smile even more.

"I already have." I said and pulled away from him. I heard the shuffling of feet behind me and I ducked and threw him over me where he landed with a hard thwack on the mat below.  I put my knee on his neck and looked into his eyed.  He was too prideful to not look scared but I could tell by his frantic attempts to get air that he was.

"Y/N is 19.  She makes her own choices.  Got it?" I growled pressing harder.  He nodded the best he could and I moved away from him. He started gasping and coughing as I walked to Y/N.  Her face was bright red and she had he thighs pressed tightly together. I smirked at her legs then met her eyed.

"Later baby." I told her and kissed her head before following max out if the room. Leaving a gasping Four on the floor.

"So much for easing him into it." I told her with a squeeze if her hand. She laughed softly and looked at me.

"He followed me to your place last night.  He saw you kiss me and has been stewing all night.  He will learn to deal with it and realize that I am not the same 14 year old girl he left behind in Abengation." She said with a shrug.

"I am proud of you." I told her and kissed her head again.  She blushed and smiled slightly.  My beautiful girl. My enemies sister. My everything.