Having a bad period.

I shuffled back and fourth as a cramp ran through me.  I bite my lip to keep from groaning.  Between my back cramping and my front cramps I am having a really bad day. I watched the initiates fight.

"Fred. Stop pulling your punches.  Women or not. You don't pull them."  I snapped athe the fight in front of me. That distracted Fred enough to have Kelly to throat punch him and knock him down.

''Kelly.  Winner.'' I said and went to walk away when I heard Fred speak. 

"Bitch." I turned and saw him looking at me.

"Look I am not in the mood to kick your ass.  So I'll have my husband do it." I said before whistling to quiet down the training room. 

"Hey. Eric.  Fred thinks I am a bitch. You want to beat it put of him." I hollered.  Eric immediately walked to me. 

"Eric's your husband?'' Fred whispered as he stood up rubbing his thoat.

''For 3 years now. Like I said.  I am not in the mood.  Or I'd kick your ass myself.  But my husband is always looking for an excuse to fight for my honor.'' I said with a sinister smile.  One that Eric had me perfect.

''How about you for home and rest. While I take care of him?'' He whispered and I just nodded.

He woke up before and had my favorite joggers in the dryer so that they were warm. He had pads and tampons already laid out in our bathroom with Tylenol sitting on my nightstand with a tall glass of water with lemon. 

He always knows that my second day is the worst. Especially since we discussed getting pregnant so I got off of birthcontrol. Some days like today.  I don't feel like it is worth it.

I walked out as I heard the first set of punches were thrown. I walked right up to our apartment. I took a hot shower taking care of the major inconvenience I have every month before I changed into Erics black sweat pants and a t shirt.  I threw my hair up and curled up on Eric's side.  I turned on the heating pad and curled into a fetal position. 

....

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until i was woken up by the smell of beef stew.  My favorite which sent alarm bells in my head as Eric will burn water.  I threw back the covers and walked out.  There stood Eric warming up something on the stove.  He heard my footsteps and turned to me a soft smile.  He pulled me towards him and his hand immediately found my bare skin. He rubbed small circles on my back. 

''I had a batched made up by Zeke.  He is a better cook than I am." He said with a shrug and I smiled up at him. ''Are you feeling better? You looked really uncomfortable earlier." He asked concerned.

"Yeah.  I took a shower and laid down. You know having a baby better be worth all of this.'' I said and watched as he switched off the stove.

"I am okay if you want to get back on the pill.  If you want to change your mind on kids.  I am okay with that too. You are what is the most important thing in my life." He said looking me in the eyes.  I stood on my tip toes and kissed him briefly.

"It is okay.  I feel a little better with some rest.'' I said when I pulled back.

"I have the TV set up with your favorite movie and a fuzzy blanket. Then after dinner we can cuddle and eat some sweets?'' He said as grabbed two bowls and filled both bowls. I took one and smiled.

"Sounds perfect." I said and followed him to the living room.

He had more than just a fuzzy blanket.  He had pillows littering the couch with a heating pad. He had the lights dimmed and the fireplace going.  He hates is going because it makes the apartment to warm.  But he did it for me.  I almost feel like crying. 

"Baby.  You didn't have to do all of this." I said as I set my bowl on the end table and kissed him.

"You needed it.   I could tell." He kissed my forhead before settling down on the couch. 

I smiled and settled into the blanket turning on the heating pad as he started the movie. I grabbed my soup and sighed.  Competely content with my life.