Engaged

And everyone went back to hall not knowing what to do.
Anika was working outside Shivaay's room for the decoration proposes.

Shivaay came back and saw the girl and his brothers were not there.

He went outside his room and pulled Anika inside pinning her to the wall.
Anika was breathing heavily and Shivaay's anger could be seen on his face.
S: you know what
Pehle to Mai uss ladki ke saath he engagement krne waala tha but ab......
Wear those clothes.

ANIKA WAS TERRIFIED.

A: Aap pagal to nhi hogye h?
S: shutup and get ready
You have 10 minutes
So go and change.
A: dekhye shivaay Singh.
S: ohh shut up Anika
I said go and change

Shivaay pushed Anika towards the changing room and locked the door from outside.

Anika changed her clothes while crying bitterly. She was trying to find a way to escape but there was no window so she could not.

After a while Shivaay knocked the door again but Anika didn't open it. So he opened the door using his key.

He saw Anika sitting in a corner and crying.

S: stop your drama and come fast.
Anika stood up and went with him.

They both went to the hall where Shivaay's whole family and Gauri were shocked to see Anika in place of Garima.

No one knew the face of Shivaay's wife except families.
Even Garima's mom the only person in her family was really shocked but deep down she knew she ran with Arnav.
So she didn't said a word.

Soon the two got engaged with a lot of tears in Anika's eyes which no one could see.
With a lot of people strangers they also had their dinner peacefully.