Another problem?

A week later.

Om: Shivaay kuch pata chala bhabhi ka?

Shivaay who was trying not to cry nodded his head in a "no".
All the family members looked at him sadly.

Pinky: wese bhi Shivaay she is pregnant.
Wo aesa kaise kr skti h....tere saath...humaare saath....Tumhaare bacche ke saath.
Gauri who was 2 months and 2 weeks pregnant was also crying because her own sister with whom she had spent her every day with decided to run away.

Bhavya was trying to console her mentally cursing Anika for whatever she did because running away is not the solution but she still opted for it.

Om And Ru were tensed for their brother who was deeply in love with Anika but the only person he rely on left him without even a second thought.

The main problem was that the reason was still unclear.

FLASHBACK

THE NEXT DAY AFTER DADI AND ANIKA'S TALK .
WHEN SHIVAAY WOKE UP HE FOUND HIMSELF ALONE IN BED.
HE REMEMBERED THE CONVERSATION WHICH HAPPENED THE NIGHT BEFORE AND THEN ANIKA SLEPT.
HE THOUGHT SHE MUST BE DOWNSTAIRS BUT SHE WASN'T.

SO HE CAME BACK IN THE ROOM AND ON SIDE TABLE HE SAW A NOTE

*DEAR SHIVAAY
ANIKA THIS SIDE
I AM LEAVING YOU AND US BEHIND FOREVER.
AND I EXPECT TO NEVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN.
DON'T WORRY THE CHILD IS OUR AND I WILL ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM/HER*

Present.
Shivaay was worried about her and moreover she is pregnant too.....

He filed the police complaints and even hired a Private investigater but there was no sign of her.