The Journal part 1

The journal
31st of Jan
Dear diary
I am just so so happy today. Gauri announced that she is pregnant and I am going to be a maasi. Although Om And Gauri are smaller than us. Still they are advance. I just sometimes wonder when will me and Shivaay share that kind of love? But then I remember that he loves me and eventually everything will happen between us and I will just wait for that moment.

Shivaay got tears in his eyes knowing how much Anika loves him.
He turned over to next page.

8th of Feb
Finally!!!
It happened. I am screaming.......
Me and Shivaay finally made love yesterday. It felt so pure and there was so much of love there.
I just loved it a lot!!!
I never thought ki jinn conditions Mai humaari shaadi hui thi uske baad mujhe unse kabhi pyaar bhi hoga.
I mean i was just a wedding Planner who he dragged that day because he had no other option. I must say it was a good decision.
I love him so so so much.
Love ♡
ASSO●

Shivaay smiled after seeing this page. He was remembering those times.
He turned onto the next page and saw the most special date.

9 th of March
I just felt something different today like a promotion. Not exactly in my work life but in my personal life.
I took the pregnancy test today and it is positive.
Oh my god finally i am just excited to see Shivaay as father and myself as mother.
Imagine those moments when he and me will hold the baby together. Oh My god!!!
I am just waiting for these 9 months to pass so that i can hold our baby in my hands.
I love Shivaay and this baby more than anyone in this whole world.

Shivaay finished reading that page and closed the journal for a while And closed his eyes to remember the moment when he got to know that he is going to be a papa.
He remembered him and Anika jumping on bed, hugging each other multiple times. Him kissing her stomach and just them thinking about baby.