lets get Ruvya married 💍

After 1 week and 3 days.
The day of Ruvya's engagement.

Anika as usual organised everything and was doing last minute checkings.
Shivaay was standing behind her taking care of her.

Meanwhile Om And Gauri were helping Rudra and Bhavya in getting ready respectively.

Dadi, Pinky and Jahnvi aunty were discussing the things they want in future functions meanwhile Tej and Shakti has a important meeting so they were handling that.

After a while
Everyone gathered in hall including guests and Ruvya came hand in hand and soon exchanged rings.

They all clicked a family picture.

And soon during night everyone went into their rooms.

Bhavya was staying in a separate room as family members do not want them to sleep in same room before wedding.

She just changed her clothes and was about to sleep but she heard a knock on the door.

She opened the door to find Rudra standing there.

Bh: kya hua?
Rudra entered inside and locked the door.

Ru: tumhe Mera promise yaad h na?
Bh: konsa promise?
Ru: ki humaari engagement ke din he humaari first kiss hogi....

Bhavya blushed remembering the day when she was about to kiss him but instead he placed his hands between their lips which made both of them kissed Ru's hand that's when Ru promised her to kiss her first time on their engagement.

Ru: someone is blushing hmmm......

As usual Bhavya Leans forward and kissed him. He kissed her back with more love and passion.

They both loved it and parted after a while.

Bhavya blushed when Rudra said "Maine Apna promise yaad rkha ab tum bhi rkhna"

Next day

Everyone were dressed in yellow as it was Ruvya's haldi.
Ruvya seemed really happy as everyone were applying haldi to them.

The functions went like this and Ruvya got married like this.