Naamkaran😃

After 2 days

It was DAY of Gauri and baby's discharge and namkaran too.
Gauri came home along with Shivika and Om.
Dadi who saw the baby boy for the first time today gave him shagun of 21k.
And also gave Gauri a gold necklace.

She went to her room along with Anika and she got ready while Anika was taking care of baby.
G: di?
A: hmm?
G: Aap Shivaay bhaiya ko chord ke kyu chli gyi thi.....
A: Gauri....nhi smjh aata mujhe bhi ke Maine aesa kyu kiya.....bs ab ye Chahti hu ki vaapas Shivaay ki life Mai aakar unhe pareshaan na kru...kya pta unhe wapas chord kr chli jaau to?
G: di aapne unke bacche ko bhi unse dur kr diya....

Anika touched her baby bump and realised what she had taken away from Shivaay.

A: unka baccha unse dur nhi hoga Gauri.

Gauri sighed and soon got ready and both of them went downstairs for namkaran pooja.

The panditji started the rituals and asked name of Rikara's son.

G: mai or Om chahte h ki bade bhaiya iss baby ka naam rkhe.

Shivaay was shocked to hear Rikara's decision.

G: Haa bhaiya
Hum sab jaante h aapne Mera kitna dhyaan rakha hai pregnancy waale time.
Baar baar office se phone krke ye puchna ki Gauri kuch khaaya ya nhi...
Check ups ke liye jab Mai bhul jaati thi tb aap humesha Om ko remind karate the.
Itna dhyaan kon rkhta h bhaiya?
(While looking at Anika) kaafi baar to apne bhi chord kr chle jaate h.

Anika who was looking at Gauri looked down towards the floor guilty for whatever she did with Gauri.

Om: Shivaay come and name him...

Shivaay came forward took baby in his hands and smiled seeing him and said "Dhruv" " Dhruv Singh Oberoi".

Rikara smiled at this name.

Jahnvi: too good Shivaay (took Dhruv in her hands and kissed his forehead). Our very own Dhruv.

Soon the namkaran ended and Anika was sitting on sofa alone.