Gaurika😍

At night

Anika Urf Anisha checked all the arrangements and went back to her house.

She got ready and have to be there at godbharai.

She was applying lip gloss when she had thought of having her own godbharai with her own sister Gauri.
She had tears in her eyes because the one person she miss the most is Gauri she left her without any explanation.....

Gauri's scene

She was also having tears in her eyes while missing Anika.
But deep down she has started hating her.
After seeing Shivaay's vulnerable condition she wasn't even ready to call her sister.
Bhavya entered in her room she wiped her tears and bhavya applied kaala teeka behind her ear.
To which both of them smiled.

Bhavya kept her hand on Gauri's belly and said "we are excited for you Jr. Oberoi" and kissed her bump and then she kissed Gauri's forehead.

Both of them went in hall where the function was taking place.
Bhavya helped Gauri to sit on a royal sofa and went to attend some guests.

Anika came again at a venue
This time wearing an orange anarkali.
She looked at her baby bump and smiled at it. She was emotional as she was attending a godhbharai.

She looked at the lucky girl whose godbharai she was attending.
She was shocked to see her very own sister Gauri.
She wishpered "Gauri".

Then she saw dadi and Pinky aunty.
She immediately covered her face with dupatta.
She just doesn't want to be seen by them.

After a while
While Oberois were dancing and enjoying and Gauri was enjoying sitting on sofa.

Anika went towards her with her covered face.

She went to her and slipped a bracelet of silver in her hand...

Gauri looked at her confused. And she was more shocked to see a pregnant lady with chand bracelet in her hand.

G: Aap....kon?
Anika: jaankr kya krengi...bs aap boht sundr h or Mai aapki feelings samjh skti hu aap bhi pregnant ho or Mai bhi...bs isliye aapko ye bracelet diya.

Gauri: di?

Anika went away from the venue after hearing that.

But she was afraid that she got recognized.

She reached her rented apartment and started crying as memories of her and Oberois started flashing in front of her eyes.