Memories ❤️

4 days later.
Anika was letting off Dhruv to sleep when Shivaay entered.
Shivaay kissed Dhruv's forehead and then looked at Anika.
S: thank you Anika.
A: kis liye? (Confused)
S: humaare saath Mumbai chlne ke liye.
Anika smiled and looked at Dhruv And said "Sirf Dhruv ke liye".

Gauri: mere liye nhi.

Shivika looked at Gauri and Anika said "tere liye to Mai kuch bhi kr skti hu Gauri".

Gauri: to jldi se Jaake ready ho jaao kyuki we have to leave in 15 minutes.

Gauri took Dhruv from Anika's hand and Anika went to get ready.

Soon they left for Mumbai and reached in some hours too.

Anika had Dhruv in her hands all this while but when she was about to enter in Oberoi mansion.
OmRu stopped her and told her to wait. She did as said and waited on the gate.

Soon they came with a pooja ki Thaali in their hands.

First they welcomed Dhruv and then they welcomed Anika.

Anika was overwhelmed and was remembering the times of her grah pravesh.

She entered inside along with Dhruv and all of them sat In lobby.

Anika was looking here and there and recalling memories of her being there as a wedding Planner to Shivaay's wife And then her pregnancy announcement.

Then she got flashbacks of the day she met Garima and she showed Shivaay's actual reality.
She was having tears in her now.

Ru called her and told her to sit with all of them.

Gauri stood up and said "Mai Sabke liye paani le aati hu"

Anika: nhi Gauri tu ruk Mai laati hu issi bahane wapas kitchen dekhne ko bhi milega mujhe.

G: thik h di.
Anika as she was going towards the kitchen was remembering every moment there. She first recalled the day she entered in Oberoi mansion as Shivaay's fiance and she saw ShivOmRu's kitchen moment.
She entered inside and took out glasses and started pouring water in them but soon she zoned out and the water overflowed but she came back in senses when Shivaay said "So the kitchen is still same"
Anika: yaa jesa setup tha ekdum wesa he h.
Shivaay: tumhe aesa he pasand tha na.
Anika: hmm....

She took tray of glasses and was about to take a step forward but instead she slipped. The tray slipped from her hands and her hands went towards her stomach directly.

But soon she realised she didn't fell down. She opened her eyes and caught herself jb Shivaay's arm.

She sighed and soon stood up.

She looked at Shivaay as anger could be seen on his face.

The family entered soon as the heard voice of breaking glass.

Dadi: kya hua Anika puttar?

Pinky: Anika beta dhyaan rkhna chahiye na.....kahi lgi to nhi tumhe?

Anika nodded her head in a no.

Shakti: I think tumhe room Mai Jaake relax krna chahiye.
Shivaay take her to your room.

Shivaay: mine?

Dadi: or nhi to kya padosi ke kamre Mai jaaegi vo tu he Pati h uska to tere saath tere he kamre Mai rhegi na vo.

Shivaay: ji dadi.

Shivaay took her to their room and told her to sleep for some time.
At first she just laid down but soon she slept.