Shivika's reveal

A fine day

Gauri was 1 month and 2 days pregnant.
She was being all pampered.
Everyone were happy.

Everyone were sitting in hall waiting for Shivika as they call for a family meeting to announce something.

Shivika came all smiles and stood in front of everyone.

Pinky: kya hua Shivaay? Family meetings kyu bulaai h?
Shivaay handed over a box to everyone and told them to open box when he says to open it.
Anika handed over a small box and big box to Gauri.

Shivaay: Now 1...2....3....open it.

Everyone opened their box and found a chit inside it which they opened.
Rudy opened it first and said "ye kya likha h chacha to be?"
At his statement Pinky said kya??
She got tears in her eyes.

Dadi stood up and hugged Shivika. Shivika even took everyone's blessing and the most excited person was Gauri as her child and her di's child would be a month apart only.

Everyone celebrated the occasion of the arrival of two newborns and they also discussed about Ruvya getting married.

Next day
The day they have decided to keep pooja for the happiness.
Everyone were ready in traditionals and Anika and Gauri wore batches "mumma to be".
The Puja was done soon and later on they decided a muhurat after 2 weeks for Ruvya's wedding.
Everyone seem excited and full of joys.